What's Your (Other) Hobby?

I agree, it almost killed me when I sold it. I don’t know which is worse, getting old or being old and sick! Lol. Mike

2 Likes

Ok guys smoking this turkey just started apple and mesquite wood.

3 Likes

I need to get seeds to grow one of those so I can smoke it too. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Ok so I think she is doing just fine. @ktreez420 @4play @Hammer @Paranorman @Givemefire

4 Likes

Oh man …that’s the new barbecue! That’s a great-looking Bird on an even better-looking rig ! …have a great Thanksgiving jojo, may God bless!

1 Like

May God bless you as well happy Thanksgiving @Paranorman no it’s the old one the new pit is to much space and wood to burn for 1 bird.

2 Likes

Ok so she is done.

3 Likes

Happy veggie day. I’ll stick to rabbit food.

Have an awesome day filled with family, fun and a lots of pot.
Happy thanksgiving

3 Likes

It looks like a tomato horn worm right by the stem? Mike

Lol…I thought the same thing!

I figured it must be a rolled leaf.

3 Likes

Hey FloridaSon, I figured the same thing! Later, Mike

1 Like

Late to the party…

Fishing, shooting, cooking, gaming and photography are my hobbies…

6 Likes

Beautiful falls!! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you. Only one good spot to set-up a camera and I was battling light coming from the wrong direction. Tough with a slow shutter speed (to make the water look silky).

Oh, and I do some woodworking. Turning old pallets into useable things. keeps them out of landfills…

4 Likes

@garrigan62 has some beautiful pieces above. I’m trying to repurpose the pecky cypress skin on this dilapidated old shed the people before us left.

You would have to see my missing in action topic for the story behind me getting this property.

I have been intrigued by making paper lol.
I’ll give it a shot and let you know how my future pointless project went

1 Like

Oh yeah Brother, Love the out doors <*)))><{

1 Like

:wink:

6 Likes

Huh? I can’t hear you. The music is too loud. LOL, Nice!!!

2 Likes