What's your guys' favorite strain from ILGM?

I want to purchase some autoflowering strains from ILGM, the 10+10 girl scout cookies is looking good, what are some of your favorite strains? I like relaxing and creativity ones.

1 Like

Gorrila glue is my fav

2 Likes

Think the Girl Scout Cookies 10 + 10 free is worth?

4 Likes

I grew some gsc this
Year but i dont rate it… maybe its just me tho … the 10+10 deal seems good tho

1 Like

Did you like it? and if you didn’t why not?

1 Like

Not really … just didnt hit right for me …other people i shared with seemed to like it tho

2 Likes

Was it the flavor? What did it taste like?

1 Like

Sweet and earthy imo … did make me hungry … i grew Durban poison which is parent strain and loved it … will be growing og kush next grow

1 Like

Have to say the gsc wasnt from ilgm tho

2 Likes

Gotcha, what’s your fav strain you’ve grown so far?

Has to be the gorrilla glue hands down witch was from ilgm

1 Like

Super Skunk, Red Super Skunk old school

2 Likes

Have u smoked bloody skunk? Love
This one

1 Like

Not yet but it’s in my near future though… i grow my auto’s in a 10g fab pot so my grows are bigger and takes longer

I’m new to weed so I haven’t done much of smoking or trying strains :))

1 Like

It takes a minute to find out what works for you so go easy when you do try some

2 Likes

Your gonna love smoking what u grow … remember everyone is different what i dont like u might like and vise versa

I agree! The hard part is I’m growing it and this is a good deal so if I do end up liking it that’s amazing I’d have 20 seeds, but if I don’t. I have 20 seeds.

What are you growing :thinking: any pics y’all are not going to believe the size of my super skunk auto

1 Like

Rn I’m growing Blueberry Auto’s, but I might purchase the girl scout cookies extreme

1 Like