What's your FAVORITE training method?

@BudzMS I have your 6. I am in the hallway with coms and a concealed sig sauer, and an m14 stashed in the fire extinguisher. The AR15 is by the Ice machine.
:+1:
Take your time.Get in a line for the fellas that aint here…

SL out.

2 Likes

ready!!! go-go-go

3 Likes

All natural for me.

Just a couple small plants from ab old grow. Sadly this was not even 4 weeks of flowering and I do not Veg at all.

4 Likes

I like the standard LST and topping :rofl: too scared try anything else atm, I’ve tried a couple FIMs on one but can’t see how it works yet

4 Likes

I be lern’n also…1st grow. (well not really, the

last was in '72 :v:)Purple Kush auto, in a very small tent. 4th week, just tied her down two daze ago.

5 Likes

my training depends on how she grows and which tent she is in…I like to encourage natural growth and help her do what she wants to do and eliminate any branches she is not going to put any effort into… so sometimes I have to top in the small tent because of height limitations and in the big tent I never top, just bend weave to go thru the different squares in the trellis net at 18 and 36 inches…both tents have trellis at 18 and 36 inches for my photo girls. … each plant grows different so I choose what is right for that particular grow…I don’t grow for looks or the biggest cola/bud…I grow for taste and pleasure and tend to stay away from the more stressful techniques like super cropping…I am always learning so what I do today may change as I experiment with different ways to grow in my setup and get the best product…

2 Likes

I just top above the 4 node ASAP then within the week lollipop, just leaving the top 2 nodes on every branch, then flip and set up the net as a branch spreader/support. About two weeks after flip into the stretch, I lollipop again to the top 2 nodes.

This gelato grow flipped at day 40 from seed, now at day 78.

Pictures of second lollipop and today day 78.

9 Likes

Have only attempted LST so far and not sure I’m doing it right :joy:

2 Likes

Update…Today Still tied down.
Any recommends on when to cut’er loose?
DSC09594|690x483

2 Likes

@GomBoo I’d leave her tied down but adjust them farther out on those branches so the tops that have turned up will flatten out once more closer to the edge of your container and get them away from each other. They’ll turn up again. I like each upward stalk to be in its own space as much as possible.

1 Like

Today
This Grumpy Old Man 'sez Thanks. Lost in the Sixties.

As a reference
June 10

Today

This is more fun than taking pictures of your food at a restaurant… :sweat_smile:

5 Likes

@GomBoo no doubt plus we ACTUALLY want to see these pics lol!!

1 Like

I just finished your suggestion, (as my cranial pocket understood it),
Photo results pending.
Lost in the Sixties

1 Like

Indoor grower, I top at the 5th to 7th node, then tie down all branches, from there, I let the ladies tell me what they want me to do to them as they grow. Sometimes another topping, sometimes not, definitely manipulate stems with LST to get a full canopy above the scrog. Defol as needed.

5 Likes

Pretty stoked about the progress so far…end of 5th week. Thanks everyone.

4 Likes

I like to fim and lst my plants and lollipop i get half pound a plant thats autos ,here is a gorilla glue auto that has been fimmed twice all over

Im doing this one now i believe that i will get half pound again maybe more

3 Likes

Today’s update… week 6
Changed the h2o feed, still using the funnel,(only to fill the bottle), but took a member’s advice about how to maintain it while away. Running a test to see which is best, one or two feeds
Let her loose two daze ago, free to wander now…woopwoop.

2 Likes

@GomBoo I see ya got a bunch of flower sites popping up!!

1 Like

I know, I’m a Happy Hippie.
I’m not really do’n much, trying to control RH, light(24hr since seedling), watering,(using Lake Erie h20), LST and really minor pruning. I may have to pop the top if she decides to go really tall…
Lost in the Sixties