What's your favorite toy

Show a pic of your favorite toy. I love my genius pipe mini, but when we have friends over the freeze pipe bubbler is my favorite option. Super smooth cool hit.

5 Likes

I got a Sherlock pipe bowl and orange carton mini bong in cannaboxes back when i used to smoke that i love

3 Likes

This beauty is a pre embargo Galaxy glass bong. The blower was one of the original Jerome Baker artists.

I moved into my friends house many many years ago and a friend who lived there before me left it because he broke the stem piece and thought it was useless. I put a new stem in and tried to give it back to him. He told me to “Keep it and remember all the good times we’ve had” month later he got killed in a car accident sooooooo it’s also sentimental…

5 Likes

6 Likes

@Kj6879 I understand. I have a sentimental bong of my own. An original Toke Master. My best friends step brother owned the company. Crazy, just him and a friend named Bear made them in a small shop. Became a millionaire. Sent a 24" TM executive to my best bud who passed it on to me when he got sick. Its been over 30 years and it still sits in my garage.

5 Likes

5 Likes

Yaba daba doo

2 Likes

I wish i could double like that! :rofl:

1 Like

Or

Cant decide!

8 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

10 Likes

Is that an AI?!?!What kinda glass you have on her? Just Picked up an S&B 50x last month for our bolt g.

2 Likes

It’s a Vortex Viper PST-2

2 Likes