What's your favorite tasting bud to smoke

I’ve burnt a bud two from all over the globe but today a friend came by with some Strawberry / OG cross he just finished curring, it was totally amazing made me think he had marinated it in strawberry jam. Best bud I’ve ever tasted. And 4 hours later my head still feels it!

6 Likes

My favorite tasteing weed I guess is granddaddy purp I don’t know why I love that taste,
My favorite to smoke Girl Scout Cookies :cookie: hands down the best in my book.

3 Likes

i’m finishing up a GSC auto right now,and it does taste awesome!!

2 Likes

That grand daddy purp is one nice strain and it’s tops for me

4 Likes

Phantom Cookies.

GDP x Cherry Pie.

Mix it with something else like cannatonic and it is a very relaxing and medicinal smoke!

Good THC high CBD !

@hillbilly103

4 Likes

@bob31, where did you find those?
I’m on a cookie collection mission, I’m flowering a GSCX now .
Ordered peyote cookies & cookie kush.
Setting up my cookie jar.
Smoke cookies , eat cookies, repeat​:alien::alien::alien:

4 Likes

A friend of mine just finished up a Key Lime Pie. Very fruity and fresh tasting! The color is amazing. I think I spent more time staring at it with a jewelers loupe than I did smoking it.

Favorite for feel good has been Head Cheese. Very uplifting and makes me feel like a bag of butterflies!

4 Likes

They sell it at the local dispensary. @Wishingilivedina420state

I’m praying I find a seed but not yet. Hahaha they are pretty tightly controlled and I’d really be surprised to find a seed.

Maybe when rec sales open up I will be able to get clones or something locally. It’s a really great after dinner if you don’t over do it. If you’re gonna hit it hard it should be before bedtime!

Good Phantom Cookie seeds is about the best I can offer.

Here is their description:

Phantom Cookies is a sativa-dominant hybrid from Northern California that crosses a flavorful Cherry Pie with the resin-heavy Granddaddy Purple. Green and purple hues weave through the buds beneath a crystalline layer of trichomes, from which sprout Phantom Cookies’ electric orange hairs. Its aroma is an intricate blend of earthiness and roasted nuts, accented by sweeter notes of grape and berry. Next comes this hybrid’s crushing euphoria which shakes the mind awake with creativity and happiness. Increase the dose and the brain and body will be overcome with a relaxing haze that dulls nausea, stress, and pain while sharpening the appetite. Phantom Cookies will be ready to harvest outdoors at the beginning of October, but indoor growers will wait 8 to 9 weeks for buds to finish flowering.

Dispensary Description
[TAC: 20.7%] THCA: 19.8%, THC: 0.1%, CBGA: 0.6%, CBD: 0.1% Lineage: Cherry Pie x Granddaddy Purple Flavor profile: Sweet, Earthy, Woody Effects: Euphoric, Uplifted, Relaxed Uses: Depression, Pain, Muscle Spasms A sativa dominant hybrid (65% Sativa/35% Indica) that is very beneficial for patients with pain, stress and depression. A sweet and earthy hybrid that provides a wide range of medicinal benefits.

3 Likes

Ya I like that!! :tongue: Yum!

2 Likes

I had some smoke called blue city dream and it was
Mighty tasty. Wish I could find it again.

1 Like

Well that counts me out as we’re not legal in Louisiana yet , no dispensaries yet but soon I hope. The quest continues. …

2 Likes

Sour OG was my favorite weed I even bought and smoked. Money Maker was my favorite strain I’ve ever grown so far.

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

4 Likes

Cant wait until i can have input on this. I have used for awhile. Alot when i was younger but have never knewwhat strains they where.

2 Likes

That happens more often than not. I never know what I’m getting in the street. All dealers say is it cookies.

Around here the word is “it’s medical grade”

1 Like

What is true medical grade ? Idk but I bet it doesn’t have seeds thoe.

1 Like

My favorite strain is the next one in front of me.So many tasty ones out there.I would love to eventually taste everything that ILGM has on their menu!

1 Like

oh you guys mean Gold! Acapulco Gold was what they called all the crap weed in the late 70s where I grew up in SW Ohio. Made it sound great. It really wasn’t hahahah

2 Likes