What's your favorite carbon filter?

i think it all depends on the size of your tent. it hasn’t been an issue in my others but this 2x2 is only 4 feet tall- different ballgame

I have a 60x60x80 and I will be using an 8’’ in line fan carbon filter

Our tent bundle Include the following Item:

1. 60" x 60" x 80" Grow tent

2. 8" Inline Fan 800 CFM W/Variable Speed Control ( Variable - Full- Off)

3. 8" x 24" 710 CFM Carbon Filter

4. 8" x 25’ Alum Ducting ( with clamps 2PC)

1 Like

kinda weird they include an undersized filter

Digital Grow filters are 99.5% effective at removing odors, organic compound and airborne particulates. Hydroponic farming filters have a sturdy housing and are made from 100% virgin activated carbon with an estimated lifespan of 18 months.

1. Durable rust resistant housing

2. 99.5% effective rate

3. Horizontal or vertical usage

4. 100% virgin activated carbon

5. Built in flange

Carbon Filter Spec:

• 8" x 24" 710 CFM

8" Inline Fan Spec: W/Variable Speed Control ( Variable - Full- Off)

• Volt/Phase: 120V/60Hz
  • Power Input: 138W
  • Amperage: 1.15A
  • RPM: 2580
  • CFM: 800
  • Noise DB:70
    This is the product that I purchased. I will be sure to let you know how it works once I get up and running, if you would like.
2 Likes

I also have a 2x2x6.5 feet Box using a infinity 4" fan. I only connect the filter when the Plant goes into Flower any other time it is used as an Exhaust fan

1 Like

It took a while but I finally heard back from Ipower, they are sending me a new filter. I’m still middle of the road on their filters and their customer service. We’ll see if they can redeem themselves.

3 Likes

You hope with a product like carbon filter that you don’t really need customer service. There’s not really any moving parts to fail or be installed wrong. So if you need to use customer service, I’d say it better be damn good.

3 Likes

more like customer service = how fast will you refund my money

2 Likes