Whats your bucket list strain and why?

So let’s have em ,all those dream strains that everyone wishes they could get their hands on ,or even a strain you’d like to create/breed yourself!

2 Likes

Watching

A strain that has stabilized partial albinoism I know they grow smaller due to all the white being useless for photosynthesis but I hear nothing beats the cleaness of a pure white bud (perhaps one the tastes of strawberry candy and is energetic and euphoric)

2 Likes

Oh this one is easy. Bittersweet nostalgia and all- my dad (USN) came back from 'Nam talking about Chocolate Thai.
“That’s cool and all dad,but I am having issues between Gray and Grey. 1st grade(1978) is hard…”

SL out.

2 Likes

This is a copy and paste of my personal wish list

Charlotte web Stanley Brother’s original from Dutch Passion
Angel (web x red angel)
Compassion
Black cherry cheese cake
Head banger
11 roses
Concrete shoes
Gorilla glue
Sky walker OG
Ghost OG( most frost )
Purple kush Sonoma seeds
Zskittles ILGM
Gelato ILGM
Mac
Komodo breath
Vader OG
Acidic kush
Primal Punch
Unicorn poop
Crown og
Super lemon haze
Bubblicious Cookies

This is a list of favorite cultivars ,from some of the best growers I know

1 Like

I got to try some Pancake Ice , Pinkman Goo, Midnight Mass, Tarmonster, The White ,Starkiller, Khalifa Kush and some Slurricane!

1 Like

My dad’s afghan kush from the Humboldt area in the 90s. I have his journals but no seeds🥺

1 Like

Would love to have some smooth smoke that leaves a menthol tingle in the back of my throat. It’s a hallmark of some awesome pure God given pleasure.

I want to grow some Hippie Crippler just because of the name.

2 Likes

I would like to try the strains that Willie Nelson talks about. I believe that he has created a strain just for him. Another strain that would be nice to grow would be the Snoop Dog strain. I would like to try and grow these cause of the hoop la you hear. :rofl: :bat:

1 Like

I have been scouring the internet for some seeds to grow one called 99 problems…anyone have any experience with it? Supposed to be sativa dominant and nearly 30%thc

Two strains I have tried and can’t seeds for yet:

Snoop’s Dream
Bob Ross

Because, well Snoop and Bob. But they were really nice strains.

1 Like