Whats you smokin on?

Its been 2 days and 3 1/8ths ago since i post what i be smoking on…and usually my lady smokes on my bag but lucky for me more for me…ago haha i sruddered because of this mysterious blunt :octopus:
Ill post last three strain in one post

I be smoking on…

Grower: Patients Care First
Strain: mystery shake bag( but there are nice little nugs)
THC: 28%
Hits the spot…they be blessing me 6g’s for 9 bucks!
Hybrid

I be smoking on…

Grower: Elyon
Strain: Blue Dream (black lable)
Sativa
THC: 20% a little low but taste wise oh my goodness…had me out of these world i also mixed it witg drum and bass so actual % :100: …i smoked some 30% BD and was not nearly as pleasant as this was…downside i blew threw that bag like the wind.

I be smoking on…

Grower: Lo Lo Cann
Strain: Mint Chip
THC: 34%
Sativa
:fire: :deciduous_tree: for sure. I. bhai c.f.aq xndoor fire for cheap…

hence their name Lo Lo Highly recommend this one 1.
Mom¡4’:44"“”“”§

7 Likes

Look at the trichs on that last pic. Yum!

1 Like

That is the Bluee Dream…smoked the 1/8th to the dome in about 8 hours lol tasted so good.

1 Like

LOL, must have been good stuff. That mint chip looks awesome, as does the blue dream.

2 Likes

Yea right lmao! Reminds me of this time 23 years ago in high school …when I bought a bag of some brick looking herb that was shipped in Campbell soup cans…this stuff was one of the most psychedelic strains I’ve kind i tried . who knows what i was smoking? After i smoked at the park , i had to go get gas. I went inside store to get gas but like on " HalfBaked" i got so distracted got my snacks and soda and paid for gas walked to the car already eating my snacks in my mind…hoped in my car…then a block later i realixed flipped the car around …and some lady was happy pumping her free 20 dollars fill up…and back then lol it really did fill it up…i was so mad back then but now i see it differently…her smile of gratitude plays in my mind occasionally. Campbell soup dank was too danky

2 Likes

This is going to sound pretty far out there, but I may have gotten some weed spiked with something one time not too long ago because it was very psychedelic. My thoughts were spatial, as in each thought occupied space. It’s super hard to describe, but the best way I can describe it is to say that each thought was a 3D box or sphere, and thoughts would come to the fore and fade away and sometimes the thoughts (boxes) would intersect and mesh with other thoughts. It was like I could visualize in my mind the container the thoughts were in as they came and went. It was completely bizarre. If I haven’t done some more serious stuff earlier in life and been accustomed to a psychedelic experience I’d have probably thought I was losing my mind.

1 Like

Smoking on this tonight, a Bubba Kush from a recent harvest

9 Likes

Nice nugs…is it pre-98?

No, it’s the Platinum Bubba Kush, very long lasting and very sweet.

1 Like

That is one i have been wanting to try…

Depending on your tolerance some strains can be cannatrips…can be has potent as some other psychoactives. The a big reason why i want to quit for a month probably switch to CBD during tolerance break then get the most psychedelic strains and take a trip. I have thought many times what did the dealer put in my herb lols

1 Like

I make a tincture made mostly from bubblehash and kif using everclear that is quite psychoactive, much stronger effects with that than Ive ever got from smoking.

1 Like

Id like to learn tincture

Pretty easy to make, I use the water bath method (google it) and use hash/kif in addition with bud to make it much stronger. The stuff is so strong, that I feel really strong effects for 6-8 hours and still feel stoned when I wake up the next day and for most of the morning. Wicked stuff.

3 Likes

Good morning…hope youre having a good day despite all this going on.

I be smoking on…

Grower: Craft Canna ( Richmond CA)
Strain: Durban Glue
THC: 26%
Price: ask your mom

4 Likes

7 Likes

Very nice.

That looks very nice

Gorilla grown by me. Good flavor!

6 Likes

U n I should do the RoYaL mIlE. Just think about the possibilities! Non lEgAl. Nice looking Bud!

1 Like