Test: damn strong
Price: If you have to ask…

12 Likes

Very nice…my mouth wont stop watering :fire: :deciduous_tree:

I be smoking on…
Grower:Elyon
Strain: GMO
THC: %26
Price: $19 out that door with it ha.after a blunt to the face …well lost my thought where i was going with that…so oh yeah i highly recommend this strain but more so this brand. :fire: :deciduous_tree:

1 Like

9 Likes

I’ve been on these guys grown by me

Sunset sorbet :point_up:

P-Jack :point_up:

15 Likes

Yes please! Oh man i cant what till june and then October for my havests…great grow!

2 Likes

some ChemDawg91 I chopped a few weeks ago…

13 Likes

Ahh nan i can smell tgat from here… Nice nugs!

alot of good lookin stuff on here fo sho…

1 Like

Gold Leaf that I harvested about 3 weeks ago and the hash I made from the trimmings:)

12 Likes

Can you explain the hash making process a little and how it all works? I started to look into the bubble bags, but the process wasn’t very clear.

3 Likes

I just followed this simple method I found online. It probably didn’t get me as much as bubble bags would have but I was bored and it turned out really good so I am happy!

4 Likes

I have to pee test for a new job this week or next (I hope.) When I resume I will be smoking my recent harvest of blue mystic. I quit smoking almost 3 weeks ago and am finally clean if I drink a reasonable amount of water.

I saved the trim and will be making hash out of it and out of about half of my flower too.

11 Likes

I be smoking on…
Grower:JEF
Strain: blue cookies
Thc: %31
19$ out the door

This season is the start to no more seasons…i want one season…growing season 365 to where harvest is every 3 months…so indoor it is! only because i have weed strain ADD so changing it up constantly is how i do…

6 Likes

5 Likes

Grown by : me
Strain : Shishkaberry by Barney’s Farm
Thc : advertised 24-26 %
After smoking. Pretty close. :wink:
Cost : a bit of love. :blush::v:

12 Likes

Man that looks gnarly…
do you now if they have a home test to test thc percentage yet? If not thats a million dollar :bulb:

2 Likes