Whats wrong with this outdoor auto?

Strawberry Cheese Cake auto from seedmans. Growing outdoors, in compost mixed with peat moss, vermiculite, perlite, blood meal, & bone meal. In a 5gal bucket and right at alil over a month old.
I feed nutes from Fox Farm Trio, Cal-Mag, & Terpinator. Only mix 3ml-5ml of each per gallon of water every other watering. PH right now is 6-6.2, from seeing it at 6.8-7, seemed a bit to alkaline so adjusted the PH down a bit more acidic. It has gotten down to freezing for an hour or two the past two nights so I put them in the garage at night. Also its been very windy with 15-35mph gusts.
To me it looks like rusting, or leaf septoria. But I’m hoping its neither of those but instead just stress from the cold and strong winds.

The leaves have a nice green color and the chlorotic tissue doesn’t appear to be symptomatic of a deficiency or toxicity, especially since you’ve fertilized it.
6-6.2 for soil is just a little low. 6.5 is the sweetspot.
It could be wind damage, but to me, it doesn’t look like a huge problem, unless it persists, but how is the overall health of the plant?

1 Like

Overall health seems great, she’s started her flowering and stretch. Just those spots on the leafs. I usually do 6.8 PH but figured maybe could be some sort of nute lock out, so for the last watering just took it down a bit. But will try to keep it at 6.5 from now on. Well I hope its wind damage and nothing more, but prepping all angles lol. Thanks for the reply, helped put my mind at ease.

1 Like

No problem. Anything I can do to help!

1 Like