What's wrong with the plant

So my plants were doing great up until now I water them every other day. I also use fertilizer when recommended I have a fan humidifier the soil is a mixture of OF and the other ocean one I can’t think of. Any suggestions on what I’m doing wrong or what’s going on?

4 Likes

Does this look similar. Nute burn on mine. It wasn’t the end of the world just flushed the notes out with good water then started again. The buds stacked up fine and The plant is finishing up now. Will chop next week.
I probably should have trimmed this screenshot before post. Glad nothing incriminating on here lol

3 Likes

Yea that’s exactly my issue it seems like. So should I not be using fertilizer/ nutrients and just using water now?

2 Likes

I have never grown these plants in soil. But from what I’ve read they don’t need any for the first month or so. There is a process I see where they monitor the runoff when watering and when gets around I think 900 pp. Or so then they start using nutes. Check out the posts under beginner\grow journals or one of the other categories that address soil grows there’s a lot of info here. You can also tag someone whose grow you would like to know more about by adding the @ symbolin front of their handle like @Hellraiser @MaD-VapoR

3 Likes

I just went through a salt build up in one plant that was causing leaf issues. ppm was crazy high. Do you have an EC/ppm meter? You need to check your runoff.

Does your soil dry out before you water? What nutes you using? Need a little more info.

2 Likes

Yeah that is what nute burn looks like, corrective action is to flush each plant with a few gallons of water to clear out some nutes and salt buildup from the soil.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community !

1 Like