Now I got an iPhone u will be able too see
Looks like they drank something bad. That 5.0 pH is not good, the question is how long was it like that. What is your pH going in? What kind of soil…
I would create a support ticket to give us a better idea
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
- Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
- Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
- System type?
- PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
- What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system, size?
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
- Strain; Type, Og , true og , jack hair blue berry bangie haze
- Soil in pots,
- System type? Homemade
- PH of runoff or solution N/A
- What is strength of nutrient mix? 4mm for every litter
- Light system, size? 600watt vivosun
- Temps; Day, Night N/A
- Humidity; Day, Night N/A
- Ventilation system; Yes, fans
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,N/A
- Co2; No
I would say there are a few concerns:
-2 soil? Did you buy it or dig it up? Different grow mediums need different pH
-4Your pH will determine if your plants will even take up what you’re putting in your soil.
-5Your strength? I’ll assume you meant ml but what we really want to know is how many Total Dissolved Solids (TDS) or Parts Per/million (PPM) are in BOTH the incoming and outgoing solutions.
-8 Temperature is important.
got A question to use the ph up by root fram do u mix with water or just give it a shot