What's wrong with my?

help me please

Nutes burn. Check ur runoff pH and ppm. Start by fixing that

It looks like they are being nutrient burned alive.
Tell us a little about your grow.

Too many nutrients… overwatering… ph is wayyy out of wack… :wink:
Get your meters and start metering and stop watering until they need it… :wink:
You should also fill out a support ticket asap… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

I’d respond ASAP. Those plants won’t survive much longer.

1 Like

Don’t use nuttues they veggin I had to change the soil I will just have flush them could it be Spider mites

What is the pH of your runoff?

1 Like

Mainly too many nutrients… the overwatering just makes things worse… :wink:
Fill out a support ticket… :wink:

Don’t know lost my kit probly watering to much been having a problem from the start to many plants in one place sucks I might lose some I am check the ph right now got this one

If your using time release nutrients and overwatering… that’s your issue… flush plants with 3 times size gallon pots and catch the last of the runoff so you can find out your ph and ppm … and we’ll go from there… environment specks will help also… but I’m sure it’s to many nutrients and overwatering… :wink:

2 Likes

Ya , k… I only use the drops… nothing wrong with that… I swear by it… how many times have you had electronics malfunction on you…?
Exactly… :wink:
As scientific knowledge goes… easier is better …
You’re not color blind are you…?
…

It says low (red)

I have all kinds of different ph meters and I always go back to my drops… they never lie… also at some point you should be able to see what’s going on with your girls just by looking at them… :wink:
Almost 10 years into this hobby… not trying to be a jerk… :wink:

My run off was 5.0 all the way around and all my plants are getting this dry leaves my baby’s ,:frowning: are dying what happens to a plant that gets to cold

dont say nute burn didn’t put any on these could it be From the cold when the lights off

This is before

Those are the same plants? Before and after what?
How far apart were the pics taken , time wise?
Are you in soil? Ph should be around 6.5 in soil?
What kind of soil are you using?
Cold temps will slow down growth , but I’m not sure that’s what we are seeing… :wink:

1 Like

A week apart I flushing them but I think they will make it

Ya , things went south quickly… ph is more then likely the culprit… :wink:

I never used the ph thing I guess Im gonna have to start using it … Do plants shed there leaves ?

Towards the end of flowering is when they will start to consume them selves… do to you flushing out all the nutrients… your plants are not happy at this point… we need to get you back on track asap… :wink:

2 Likes