What's wrong with my plants?

Yes air and if you do spray plants that does help, plants will absorb the water into the leaves when gettin misted. Spraying plants does help get humidity a little higher and works a little more effectively, remember also when you raise humidity temps will drop a little bit (not enough to be concerned about)

Ok, it’s a lil warm in there this morning anyhow. 86f with 27%. We heat with wood and closet is built right next to the chimney. Wasn’t thinking when we built it

1 Like

Lol it happens but the spray bottle should help that problem, half of it would probably drop it to 77 and 50% humidity roughly I think lol that sounds right

Sprayed and it brought it up to 47%almost immediately. How often should I spray them? It did EXACTLY what u said. 77f and 50%

1 Like

Here they all are today. Starting to smell good too😁Not sure if the clone is gona take or not. Prob did it wrong lol and I raised the lights another 5" from the canopy

4 Likes

Any thoughts as to why they are starting to droop a lil again?

Hi!

Im really having problems with my leafs in really early stage I use LED 300W light but Im using it since day one, I think could be really strong for the plants, I check the PH and im not adding Minerals because the soil came charged of that, I dont know what could be happening please help!!

@Sura
The ppl here will need some more info. COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA
Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

If you fill in the support ticket, you might want to include what the soil is (brand, a picture of the bag, etc) and the distance your light is over the top of the plant.

Also how often are you watering soil looks wet? Also soil with nutts mix in constantly feed soil my be too hot for seedlings

1 Like

Looks like your misting to much
But it’s just a guess
to help maintain humidity if you can put a small bucket of water start with warm water with a towel hanging out and have your fan blow on it
It would ask like a evaporative humidifier just a thought on humidity for you bud

2 Likes

I’m thinking the soil is hot but I’m holding out guesses until the support info comes in.

Will go do that now, how long should I wait between mists? Tryin to get rh up in 50 range and keeps dropping out within an hour after misting. Staying at 30 most times

1 Like

I agree support ticket would be best :+1:

RH for seedlings is better higher, like 70%.

That’s what I did, under a dome.

1 Like

I have a big humidifier but afraid it would be too big, is that a thing?

1 Like

Not if you have the space and can set the humidity.

1 Like

I would try the towel thing you might not need to mist at all for humidity after that your space isn’t that large so you should do well

Do you have any way of separating the tall from the short?

I’d dome the short ones, misting the inside of the dome, and lower a cfl as close to the dome as you can.

1 Like

Awesome thanks brother, this site is just so awesome. So much help and experienced knowledge just leaks everywhere.

2 Likes