What's wrong with my plants?

You can see the entry area in all of them

Maybe wrap plastic just below it, liberally spray with straight h2o2…

1 Like

Ok I’ll give it a shot and see if it improves at all.
I’m hoping I don’t have to scrap it.

If it is bud rot/grey mold, it may not get bad until the buds develop.

There are beneficial products that may help. I haven’t tried them and they aren’t cheap.

More research would be needed to confirm botrytis.

Rot of some sort brought on by too likely much moisture.

1 Like

Sorry to say that a fungal issue for sure I bet it’s thru the entire stalk and broken thru the cell walls, that’s a total loss don’t save cuts unless they were taken long before u saw the fungus.and kept in a separate room with it’s own. Air :frowning: get some em1 and treat plants that don’t show signs yet . Prokure g is the best way to sterilize space after u remove contaminated plants. It will clean every nook and cranny including ballasts and fans etc… Well worth the peace of mind :wink: edit: just saw they are outside lol don’t need the prokure g but good Info for ppl inside:)

3 Likes

If u want to try save it imo your best to amputate below the affected area like 6" or more:( if u can’t have the heart to do so ur only hope is to get bokashi or em1(pre activated, u don’t have time to activate ur self ) and treat asap w a foliar spray every time it rains and or every third day, it will digest the spores of any fungus and occupy the tissue to protect it

2 Likes

I’m with the others above. Some kind of mechanical damage that a pathogen used to get into the stem of the plant. I was thinking rather than peroxide, paint with honey and wrap electrical tape around it.

3 Likes

Thanks for the prompt educational responses my good fellas

3 Likes