What's wrong with my plants?

I’ve seen some odd seedlings, but they always work out fine. As @PurpNGold74 says, “grow her out.”
All will be well. :wink:
If you have a light source very close to the plant, the nodes may just be a bit compressed. As long as you don’t burn the leaves on the lights you are fine.
What light are you using and how far away?

Ok cool, I’ve got a 1200w led right at the top of the tent, All the others are looking good and healthy I think. First grow for me so bound to run in to some problems. Thanks

4 Likes

I’m new to the growing of cannabis, so I’m hoping I can get some support with what’s happening.

It’s 8 weeks into my grow and I’ve been attempting to grow outdoor in a pot, but now I have a plant that is about 4-5 inches tall and looks to be flowering already. I never got to the 7 leaf growth and as stated, it appears that I’m getting buds growing on the little guy.

Back story…I started with germinating the seed per the grow bible, then once it had it’s first set of 5 point leaves, I re-planted it into a storage tote filled with a variety of soils, it offers good drainage and all the properties that was described that a plant needs to grow. It seems as if this little lady has slowed it’s growth in terms of size, but is becoming very dense with it’s leaves. Not sure what to do about it.

I have approx 10 other White Widow seeds and can start again, but I’m hoping one of you members can help me turn this one around… if it’s possible.

Any suggestions or advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Ok firstly Welcome to ILGM. Awesome site great people.

Second do you have any photos of said plant?

Next is it an autoflowering or photoperiod strain?

Finally if she is a photo, do you have any extra lighting (indoors possibly)? If so you could increase her light hours and she would switch back into vegetative mode.

Weed operates on schedules. In the spring summer (long days) it vegs. As the fall approaches, the hours get shorter. Then it flower

1 Like

I’ll take some pics tonight when I get home from work. It’s completely an outdoor grow. I have teenage girls that would ask WAY to many questions if I had it in the garage.

I purchased the seeds from ILGM, they are autoflower feminized White Widow seeds, that’s about all I know about them.

As for the lighting, it’s purely what nature provides, same with water (rain) except that I look at it every day and since we are located in Tennessee, the weather/temps are good, but can go days and weeks without rain, so I make sure I watch the soil moisture and water accordingly.

I did have issues with some pests and took it upon myself to spray some Neem for a couple days, then some other pest control sprays for a couple days and finally tossed some DE

Hope this helps.

Thanks again for your help

Ok gotcha! Autoflowering means no revegging. And they will push forward regardless. I suggest you work on getting her to the end. And learn all you can.

@NavyVet420 had 10 going outdoors last summer. He may have some quick tips

1 Like

Do you think it’s to late to germ more seeds and get them growing before the end of the season?

Where are u?

Southern part of East Tennessee

O nah. U got time. Just have to be gentle with the seedlings. Try to keep them somewhat shaded during thr midday. And you wont get monster sized trees but should be able to squeeze an ounce or two per plant done correctly

Looking good brother keep it up.

My auto flowers were almost ready for harvest and I over watered them and since I have the trichomes haven’t started to go cloudy or brown? I stopped watering for about 5 days now and noticed that the new top 3 inches of the plant have no or little trichomes at all and still no change or colour. Should I wait another week or so before harvesting?

Do u have a photo? Indoor or outdoor?

O and welcome to ILGM

Hi guys new here I’m venturing in to my first grow very think started fine pop my seeds in to jiffy pellets they popped looked great then I moved them to a aero cloner to encourage roots to grow better after a couple days they started going funny heres a pic can any diagnose problem please

:disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved::disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

How often are u watering? And what kind of lights u running at what distance?
And of course… welcome to ILGM!

Thank u bud there on 24/7 aero rooter at the moment roots look good I slightly added some grow a and b just a little not much and the light is a 2x tube like this in pic do u think there over waterd due to being in jiffy pellets or is that a feed problem I’ve tryd looking at plant problem pictures but I’m not sure so I thought I’ll ask the pros🥳

Possibly overwatering. But i honestly have NO IDEA. @Myfriendis410 might… how far is that light from plants?

1 Like

About 15 cm got a fan blowing across them theres not much heat coming off them I’ve stopped water pump to see if it helps them just dont want roots to dry out.
I just thought some one could tell from the markings off the leaves to point me in the right direction

Ahhh! Thats a hydroponic system? How far from pot bottoms is ur water? I believe most hydroers around here leave 1-2 inches from water to net pot. @peachfuzz @Bogleg n a few more knowledgeable guys around

2 Likes

What r your ph and ppm