What's wrong with my plants?

They are in vegetative stage yet some look like they are flowering to me.

@Francophile

Let’s have you start a new topic and we can discuss your issue there

http://support.ilovegrowingmarijuana.com/c/outdoor/the-grow

+New topic in upper right corner at that link

This is the second time tonight you have started posting on another persons topic!

I have been flowering for 6 weeks i had white flowers since week 3 now my plants dont seem to be budding looks to me like it’s starting to grow new leaves where the flowers are I may have accidentally bumped my timer and had light coming on when it should have been dark. I’m just wondering since it doesn’t seem to be progressing in the flower stage if I should just start over

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA
Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?
PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?
What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS
Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?
Temps; Day, Night
Humidity; Day, Night
Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
Co2; Yes, No

Any inputs would be helpful

What’s wrong with it it was growing fine then one day they do this.

This is the topic that just wont DIE. Start new topics new people

I’ve been trying grow, but they always sprout, then the stem keeps growing with the first two leaves, and while it grows tall, currently 3 inches(I started 3 more), but no other leaves nor anything else. I fully expect this trio to die shortly.

Is this your topic?

It sounds like you have inadequate lighting, so your sprouts are stretching to reach more light intensity. It could be that lamp is too far away. It is perfectly normal for sprouts to grow 3" or so before showing true leaves.

If this is your topic, then add a picture of your setup, otherwise, start your own topic so we can help you and not be confused by the other 180 posts in this one. Thanks, lw

I will be posting some pics as soon as I get a replacement cell phone(me and cell phones don’t get along very much. They keep jumping out of my pocket onto concrete. I need a polycarbonate screen.).

The grow light I have is one I could currently afford, and it is around a meter above them. I might put in more lights later on today to see if what I started out with is inadequate.

And yes, it’ll be a new thread.