What's wrong with my plant?

my first time growing, can somebody tell me if I should worry about these yellow tips? the plants are 28 days old today, fed them 8 days ago and eighth of recommended nutrients roots organic Buddha grow. 2 days later, yellow tips appeared. fed them plain water 2 days ago, ph lvl 6.46 any help would be appreciated. from what ive read it seems like it might be a little nutrient burn?
Strain; Super skunk auto fem from ILGM

Soil in 3 1/2 gallon pots

System type? 400 watt hps in a 4x4x7 grow tent

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS I put in an eighth of the recommended dose of roots organics Buddha grow

Indoor or Outdoor: indoor

Light system, size? 400 watt hps

Temps; Day, Night: day:77 degrees Night:67 degrees

Humidity; Day, Night: fluctuates with an average 60-65%

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: 6" exhaust

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: none

Co2; Yes, No: No

Uploading… Uploading…

Looks like a little nutrient burn on the tips

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?

System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor

Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but short, to the point questions and facts will help us help you

2 Likes

thank you I’m trying to do everything right to me my plants look healthy. I started with 3 White widow auto fem and 3 super skunk auto fem from ILGM all were successful and seem to be doing great.

1 Like

I see nutrient burn on the tips of some of them maybe nitrogen toxicity on the back plant from what I can see, is there a way you can get a picture in the natural light

I do not see anything about pH of the run off. That will tell the real story of what the roots are living in. Water can go in at 6.5 and come out 6.9 or 6.0 in the runoff. Controlling the pH of the runoff is one of the more important things to get in range. aiming for 6.5 as Ideal in and out. Realistically 6.5 in and out 6.4 - 6.7 should get you a good grow.

my ph runoff was at 6.0 went in at 6.46 this is the photo of the super skunk auto in the back right of the tent. it’s taking forever to load pictures sorry

this is the white widow in the back left of the tent

Yellow tips are over fertilization what is the medium you are using? Ph seems to low or to high depending on medium

I’m using roots organics indoor and outdoor potting soil. water ph at 6.5 going in 6.0 in runoff if I checked it right I just stuck the ph meter in the runoff.will I get good results if I don’t use nutrients? or should I wait a couple waterings and go lighter on the nutrients.its my first time ever growing other than nut burn do they look healthy? in the picture with the burn they are at 28 days. this is a picture the day before I added nutrients.

Ph should be 6.8 for soil dropping .5 increase your ph to 7.3 to get runoff to come out at 6.8. Once problem is fixed correct ph to 6.8 and it should Atleast come out to 6.5 through runoff which isn’t bad.

Other than,that yes looks healthy to me and maybe a little lighter

Thank you!

@eric2 my pleasure

I need a little help I appreciate any help please tell me this is not a hermaphrodite if it is its to late for me. I corrected my ph the way you told me to much improvement in the plants thanks.

There’s nothing wrong with your plant it’s not a Hermie …those little balls that you’re seeing at the bottom are actually calyxes that are going to open up and Bud would come out …those aren’t seeds or the beginning of seeds…
Plants that start to hermi will actually have two little things coming out that look like bananas and they will actually be coming out of the buds themselves and are usually a bright yellow…that is what causes you to draw attention to them and what makes them seem to look abnormal. …but you have nothing going on like that on your plant …so you’re all good to go… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

thank you I was freakin out its my first grow

I completely understand I thought those little nuggets we’re the same thing as you and freaked out on my first go around… no worries… :wink:

:v: :sunglasses:

Yup there fine they are female calax

1 Like

I’m back with some more plant problems if I’m using the forum rong I’m sorry im completely computer illiterate. this super skunk has had problems since the beginning. when it was a seedling the top grafted itself to the first fan leaf I had to cut part of the Leaf to separate them. I made some beginner mistakes first I crowded my tent. then I burnt them with nuts even though I used an eighth of what the bottle called for. it’s under a 400w hps light that is 21 inches away from the plants. the highest temperature in the tent was 82° the lowest temperature at night 67°. most of the time the temperature at the canopy hovers between 75° and 78°. I have four fans circulating air. I watered two days ago with plain water ph in at 6.55 runoff came out at 6.65 the super skunks seem very sensitive to everything. my White widows are doing great. can you help me diagnose what is wrong with this plant other two super skunks have the same problem but not as bad as this one. thank you in advance.the plants are 50 day old since they broke the soil.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?
Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you

just want to thank the people that helped me with my first grow this is the end of week 10 for white widow auto fem from ILGM it came out ok for the couple mistakes I made its coming down today next grow is gold leaf from ILGM with not as many mistakes lol great seeds

3 Likes