What's wrong with my plant

@Mikkpay @Sasquatch @Drillbit @Redeyedranger @Budbrother @PoorGrowing

flip them just as they hit the top then flip and you’ll cover that hole net…

1 Like

That is what I’m trying to do but it’s my first grow, do you think they will stretch much once I flip? I was thinking of I flipped in the next couple days they will stretch into the net the first few weeks of flower?? @garrigan62

1 Like

How much room is there now between the plants and top. They stritch to almost double and so you’ll want to fill that screen.

Roughly 20-30cms from tops of plants to the net but one plant is closer to the net than the rest of them

Cut a few sloppy clones only expect half to root, next lot will be better

2 Likes

Lowered my net and cut a few more clones, setup my clone/seedling tent so almost ready to flip just dragging it out a few more days.

2 Likes

your looking good…let the countdown begin….lol

1 Like

What do you feed your plants in flower @garrigan62 when do you stop using veg nutes and start with the flowering nutes? I was planning on continuing veg nutes until a couple weeks after flip

Wow, you are very ambitious, that’s a lot of plants for a first grow ! It is a lot of fun though. Good luck !! I don’t know about about that type of SCROG net. Maybe one of our buddies can help. I had a hard time with my scrog, because I ran out of places to tie the new shoots down. I have seen SCROG setups with pieces of chain link or garden fence. This seems like it would be much better. Would love to hear some opinions on the subject

1 Like

Yeah I like the chain link scrog too but didn’t want to go out and buy the parts needed so went with the most basic option only thing is I’d prefer a thicker net with a little larger holes. Originally I planned to scrog 8 plants but only have 5 ready to flip and 2 seedlings still have a while longer in veg. I have new genetics that I will be germinating and adding to the veg tent soon too so stay tuned for that in the coming week/s

Scott’s Supper Bloom. It’s it’s something like 6 - 55 - 12 your buds will explode use it every watering

1 Like

I considered a volleyball net, but settled on a 1"x1" wooden frame, and nylon string woven over drywall screws…I just used what I had.

1 Like

That was my original plan to salvage some wood and build a frame and then criss cross some nylon but decided to simplify it even further.

1 Like

I think its safe to say plants have been flipped into flower mode! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

They look great :+1:

1 Like

Look’n dam good my friend and clean to…

1 Like

Thanks guys but they are a little behind par in terms of growth rates I had a really slow first month of growing these 5. Il add a few more pics soon they’re starting to hit the net now

Good deal, they should fill the net nicely.
Keep us posted.