Whats wrong with my plant guys?

Hey Everyone,
First time project here.
Afghan haze feminized seeds.
Juat recently moved the plant to the grow tent after it arrived. Its showing some new symptoms. Im not sure what to.do.

You have excess nitrogen, lack of nitrogen, and rapid growth there.

Can you answer some of these so we can get more info?

Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

3 Likes
  • What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
    Afghan Haze feminized
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
    Organic soil
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
    Pot
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
    NA
  • Indoor or Outdoor
    Indoor
  • Light system
    Viparspectra 300
  • Temps; Day, Night
    20-26C
  • Humidity; Day, Night
    43%
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
    Small heater fan
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
    NA
  • Co2; Yes, No
    NA

flipped to flowering last Tuesday. No the stretch effects yet.
Flushed yesterday and then applied half strength vege nuet NPK 8 1 3 amd full strength flowering nute NPK 5 1 9.
Help please

Soil make? Ie is it Fox Farm? Or ??? How often do you water and how much?

Soil is Scotts Osmocote. I water every 3 to 4 days depends on soil moisture.

Hey bro,
At one point the shed was getting real cold and i was only using a 100 w led globe on a standard lamp fixture. Temps were getting a bit too low so i switched my double halogen projector stand pumping about 600 w no less. Temps got real good but the plant had some crazy internode growth real quick. Any suggestions

Yeah don’t use the halogen for light. It doesn’t grow well. Increase more light. Otherwise I would start feeding as well.

Yeah man, I upgraded to the Viparspectra 300w amd then flipped it to 12/12 light cycle to flower and all this happened. I hope i can get this one to recover. Thanks btw its my first time on the forum. All input it greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Any idea whats wrong with it. You mentioned nitrogen excess and nitrogen deficiency . I flushed it yesterday and then fed it. How long will take to recover. Man im buggin

What kind of water are you using? After flushing, wait a few days for plant to get over shock before feeding again. I am thinking the soil is wrong if it is a Scots pre fed product. Hence nitrogen problem as Covertgrower said. Read Bergmans grow guide, its free and so educational. Best of luck.

DO NOT USE FERTILIZED SOIL…unless it’s made for weed. The stuff at the garden centers are quick release …grow fast so customer will buy again stuff. Every time it gets watered, massive nitrogen is released. You need milder balanced soil…Happy Frog is very good.
Think about repotting SOON

All damaged growth won’t change. If you have any new growth, that will be normal. @Zacanman

Hey guys. Thanks for the input btw. Heres my update. I just repotted the plant with some Debco soil, it was advised to me by the guy at the hydro shop. Anyways i repotted it and added some Supergrow along with Atomic Oxygen booster, it is super droopy. Feels good to have put some cooler soil, just wandering if its gonna make it. Here are some pics.