Whats wrong with my babys

New growth transitioning to old growth. Looks like. What medium are you growing in?

1 Like

Normal soil. Its my first plants!
Also they are outdoor my water is TAP water 7.2 ph1591535695615887410812339530358|375x500

1 Like

I don’t see anything that jumps out at me. There’s a few spots on the leaves, but I don’t think it’s much to be concerned with.

2 Likes

How far along are you and are you dropping your PH any?

1 Like

Hello im giving now bottel water its 5.8 ph. They have 10 days in the pot. One is auto widow. the other i dont really now. But she is diferent

Does it look better or worse today, and by normal soil, do you mean soil from outdoors or is it a certain brand? The reason I ask is because of certain nutrients that come in different types of soil. Check what nutes are available in the soil

With PH, I try to keep mine in the 6.2-6.5 range. Make sure you have a PH and TDS meter to monitor the water that goes into your plant

It also looks like you have a hole in that front leaf. Could be pests also.

1 Like

they seen to be growing so i think is ok.
I used a brand but its Portugal were i leave só hard to explain.
What you think about this nutes.

She looks good. Can’t be too careful so it’s good that you asked. Have your nutrients available for when the plant uses all the soils nutrients

1 Like

Thanks a lot its my first time ever they are auto. I hope they dont get too tall. Im afraid of the smeel also in future i will start indoor but this first i will do outside, learn and afther try and buy tent all the rest. For now just want to learn

1 Like

What strain is it. Some have a stronger aroma than others

1 Like

Auto widow

1 Like

the seed Shop is from spain

I just started a white widow so I can’t tell you how the strain is in flower. There’s a bunch of other members who have grown it.

@pptrsha1 @jcasey

Can you help this member out with how white widow smells during flower

1 Like

Now looking at the seed, white widow might be a whole different smell than what you have. Search the forums for widow strains and see if anyone had talked about the smell

lol i havent had a sense of smell for 5 years. i wish i could smell it.

2 Likes

Nothing looks too bad to me at all. Soil usually can buffer pH. I do see little spots on the leaves when I zoom in, which looks like, but don’t quote me a CalMag deficiency. It cant hurt to give them some at 5ml per gallon of water. Calcium is one of those things that is not found in abundance so we tend to have to add that. I use it in usually every other watering. The other thing you can do is 1 tablespoon of unsulphured organic blackstrap molasses.https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-molasses-an-excellent-supplement-for-cannabis-plants-n1148

1 Like

@Bforte Always remember that autos DO NOT like lots of nutrients. Less is more when applying start with 1/4 the dose and observe. With a proper mixed soil the autos will have much of what they need, but additional nutrients can be applied if necessary. https://www.royalqueenseeds.com/blog-the-best-soil-for-growing-autoflowering-cannabis-n904

Best of Luck!!

1 Like

Are this good for harvest

Almost, pistils aren’t all brown yet.