What's wrong with my baby?

Hey Ladies and Gents…can some please tell me what wrong with my baby. I read the guides and from what I gathered boron deficiency. Im in my last week (flushing).I used boric powder but it seems to be getting worse. Should I just just finish the flush since its pretty close to harvest or prune those leaves affected?

That is nitrogen toxicity. She needs a break from nitrogen.

1 Like

Looks like you have several weeks left

1 Like

Are you saying that because the pistils haven’t all turn brown?

1 Like

Thank bro…so what can use then, to help her? The Bloom that I’m using has an NPK of the following👇🏾 (Mind you as I’m sure you know I have to use equal parts of both).

Yes. Just by looking at that id say several weeks. Do you have a loupe or a way to check the trichomes?

1 Like

Ok. No, I do not. But how’s this? (Taken with phone)

2 Likes

Very hard without a loupe. You can get one on Amazon for under $10.

But from all those pics I’d say 3-4 weeks. Let me call in a few folks for some more opinions.

@MeEasy @Oldguy @kaptain3d @AfgVet @JaneQP what all think?

3 Likes

Could even be longer than that… :nerd_face:

@Covertgrower, what would you say?

3 Likes

Jmho. I’m thinking 4-5 weeks left on that gal.
Looks like those are the first pistils just starting to turn colour.
:v:

2 Likes

Thanks gents.

This is a hobby of patience. The more patient you are the better the reward :wink:

3 Likes

@Covertgrower @Oldguy @emgoldslo So she’s looking at least 4-5 weeks? Ok.

Now what to do I do about the browing leaves in the first pic?

When read up…they said is was Potassium deficiency so I used boric acid powder but it doesn’t seem to he getting better. @MidwestGuy told me it was too much NITROGEN and that i should back off from the nut.

2 Likes

It looks like nute burn.

Can better help if you fill out a support ticket.

Edit: once leaves are damaged they won’t get better. You need to check the new growth.

1 Like

Well you can trim them if you’d like, they won’t recover. And FlxerPower isn’t wrong, the dark green, and claw is nitrogen toxicity.
I do feel that you’re probably seeing nutrient burn, as it’s clear there was too much nitrogen.

1 Like

You need picts in this range

but of the bud not leaves.

1 Like

Gotcha!!

1 Like

What nutrient line is that. It seems way to low to me.

The burned leaves are exactly that. Burned,I would say light is to close, my best guess of a close up pic. I say it’s the light because the nutrient you have pics of seems very low numbers.

Dark green is nitrogen toxicity as stated above.

What is your feeding schedule ?

Probably best for you to fill a support ticket on this post. And pics of plant from farther showing system setup.

1 Like