Whats wrong with me?

Sooooo im posting this here because, well wtf do i know. These are my preocupation. Asking the question of anyone who wants to chime in. Ive been married for 35 years tomorrow. I say that not for congrats but for context of my question. Is it normal to be more excited comming home to the “girls” rather than the love of my life for 37 years counting two together before we got married. I mean seriously, ive never been able to grow sqaut. And this is my first grow these fn plants better get with it and give themselves up to great bong in the sky asap. Ive got about another 8 weeks or so before i think i can cut these bitches. WWA at about 4 week into flower. How do you all cope with anticipation? Just venting.

2 Likes

I have no idea. It kills me waiting. Just keep babying them so when there ready you’ll have enough to get you to the next grow. Start some new ones now and as you get them to of age to flower you’ll be harvesting your first grow.

Yeah the perpetual grow until i have too much bud. Lol… i said “too” much bud thats impossible.

1 Like

I have some inside vegging right now and 5 deep in flower outside with 2 of them getting close to the last week or two. Both are my first grows in many moons.
Yes I visit and hang with them every day and work on em and have really enjoyed it.
Waiting these last weeks to harvest is difficult but I won’t cut them early. Happy Growing

Right back at ya DD…

@Phoneman

dun wurry. it’s just like when you were single and meet a new girl. it’s new and different, you get used to it.
btw…dun tell wifey. she might take it personally. had a new girlfriend get jealous of my 8 year old dog. she wasn’t my girlfriend after that little bit of insanity. Me and the dog never missed her.
The normal progression of this “anxious parent” phase is looking at the prepubescent girls…at least three times in the evening. Just to be sure they are still doing ok. At least 5 times on the weekends.
Keep a close eye on the buds…easy for bugs and mold to take over.

For the love of all things green and trich covered! Please dont make this mistake :joy::joy:

1 Like

Yeah…im no dummy. Wont be givein up that info.:smile::smile:

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s nice to talking to the plants and the just listen and don’t talk back or say you have to do this or pay for that and it’s just nice and relaxing :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

1 Like