What's wrong .. Plz help

The water I give her is at 6.5-7 ph have two others and they are great

Oh boy! :frowning: Will Garrigans got the eye, he’s usually on in the early evening, let’s see if we can get him to take a look at this for you @garrigan62
-good luck

Ps. I might keep it separate until I found out what it was just in case

@Twigg420,

Well Twigg welcome to ILGM . I see you have just joined us. Thank You.
There is no shortage of help here and check out the lounge no grow questions there just a place to get to know each other a little better.
Got a good joke…tell it my friend.

Ok your problem !
How far into flower is she ?

Here is a pic of what I believed it is

Nitrogen Deficiency

Problems with Nitrogen being locked out by PH troubles.
Waterlogged soil and Soil with low organic matter.

Nitrogen is a very important element in the plant, all of them are but some are more important than others. For soil the best ph to have is 6.8. Why? Because at 6.8, that’s the best number for ALL available nutrients to be absorbed into the plant without any of them being locked out. For hydro and soil less mediums best ph to have is around 5.8.
Try not to keep your plants to cold, because the cold temps will cause the nitrogen harder for the plant to be absorbed.

PH levels for Nitrogen:

Soil levels
Nitrogen gets locked out of soil growing at ph levels of 4.0- 5.5.
Nitrogen is absorbed best in soil at a ph level of 6.0-8.0. ( wouldn’t recommend having a ph of over 7.0 in soil) best range to have nitrogen is a ph of 6-7. Anything out of that range will contribute to a nitrogen def.

Hydro and Soil less Mediums
Nitrogen gets locked out of Hydro, Soil less mediums at the levels of 4.5-5.0.
Nitrogen has the best absorption rate at a ph of 5.5 to 8.0
(Wouldn’t recommend having a ph over 6.5 in hydro and soil less mediums.) Best range to have Nitrogen is: 5.0-7.0. Anything out of that range will contribute to a nitrogen def.

Solution to fixing a Nitrogen deficiency

Avoid excessive ammonium nitrogen, which can interfere with other nutrients. Too much N delays flowering. Plants should be allowed to become N-deficient late in flowering for best flavor.
A goof solid N-P-K ratio will fix any nitrogen deficiency. Any chemical or organic fertilizers that have Nitrogen in them will fix a nitrogen deficiency., Peters all purpose plant food 20-20-20 is good, Miracle grow All purpose plant food, Miracle grow Tomato plant food, (Only mixing at ½ strength when using chemical nutrients, or it will cause nutrient burn!) as well and blood meal! If you need to give your plants a quick solution to nitrogen and you want to use blood meal, I suggest making it into a tea for faster use, where blood meal is slow acting, but when made into a tea it works quicker! Other sources of nitrogen are dried blood, Cotton seed meal which is slow acting, Insect eating bat guano which is fast acting. Bone meal which is a gradual absorption when not made into a tea.( also excellent source of phosphorus). Fish Meal Or Fish Emulsion is a good source of nitrogen and is medium acting. Worm castings, which is gradual absorption. Seabird guano, All purpose Millennia Seabird guano, Orginal Seabird guano All Purpose, Crabshell ,which is slow absorption. Fox Farm Grow Big, which is fast acting. ( can bring down your ph as well)
Here are a list of things that help fix a Nitrogen Deficiency:

1 Like

Thank you they are about 4weeks into flowering… I use fox farm big grow now… Every three days … I have two others that are great and the get the exact same everytging … Should I transplant into fresh soil/ My ph on my water is 6.5-7 I use distilled bottle water … How do I lower it? I’m sorry I’m pretty new to this…

Was told by another amateur that it was mosaic virus should I treat for both?

I don’t see anything indicating Tobacco Mosaic Virus. I had it before, but my plants didn’t look like this.

Also, just because the other plants like the nutrient mix, doesn’t mean they all will. That really only works with clones taken from the same plant, they usually all respond exactly the same, since they’re all technically the same. :evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree::v:

Thank you what a relief…

Will garrigan’s usually right on 99%, thanks for coming Will

Is there any chance you can give us a close up, maybe a better picture …maybe a couple?

Wow,great info, thats exactly what happened to my outdoor grow along with an acute temp drop, and a ph turn. A quick adjustment with MG tomato and all was well.
Love this site.!!!

No who ever said that was completely wrong !!. It’s not ll. ( mosaic virus )

Will

1 Like

@FyshhTrap,

Thank you for the kind words I appreciate that.

Willing