What's wrong I cant cure it

Week 5 gsc in flower. All leaves except sugar leaves keep turning yellow. All new growth turns yellow in days. Gave it 12-0-0 blood meal 4 table spoons and some recharge. Cut back on nutes for 2 weeks even flushed it 1 time… now I’m back to full strength nutes using ff. Per instructions on bottle.
The soil ph is 6.5 checked in 4 spots. 2 esky 300’s turn them down. No change it’s been drinking about a gallon every 4 days sometimes 5.i allow 1 day of dry reading for 1 day at the least never more then 2…
So any ideas?

PPM readings? Looks like nute overload, IMO.

1 Like

Looks like to me a combination of issues. I see leaves curling which might could be heat problems from the light (??)
Also looks like the plant may have been hungry or thirsty.
Please don’t take my word.
Let’s call in the big guns like @Myfriendis410 @MattyBear @PurpNGold74 @Covertgrower Maybe they can help with your issues.

1 Like

Excessive heat, nutrient burn, under watering, and too much light intensity.

3 Likes

All of the above. Especially the heat/underwatering. Ive seen this. She’s ‘finishing’ up off the strength of her foliage. Just gotta watch her closer.

Also blood meal is organic. Takes a bit of time to show up usually if ur using organics. N if ur just beginning its easy to overcompensate. All the white pistils (foxtailing) is more then likely a combination of the above.

Honestly at this point? Id flush her n try to ride those leaves as close to a week as possible. Maybe flush n feed PK immediately after but thats pushing it.

4 Likes

@PurpNGold74…I’ll try that then it just happened a week after I seen first flower and it was under same light its entire life no problems till flower
Thx

2 Likes

I grew out a couple of GSC’s and both were very sensitive to light: both showed bleaching on all top colas. So maybe phosphorus-hungry too.

You’ve got so much going on that it’s hard to tease out all of the problems.

1 Like

@Myfriendis410
Yea it just came on so fast. I didn’t think it was light because everything else is fine but I got them almost half power now I’m gonna try and ride it out hioe for the best like purp said

2 Likes

@HappyHydroGrower @Covertgrower and @PurpNGold74 all hooked you up.

FYI all of you knuckleheads are as experienced as I am but appreciate getting the tag haha. I always listen to what you say.

4 Likes

But Master Myfriend, I am not worthy to be on my own yet!! :joy: I need lots more training…
No! Seriously, I need all the help I can get.
BTW, thanks for everything! :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Is that soil or soiless? Is it a Fox farm soil?The reason I ask is more out of research than anything because those guys gotbyou covered pretty hard there. My hypothesis is that unlike a true organic soil, man made built up soils tend to collapse all at once! They are doing great and then hit the wall so to speak. Whereas organic natural soils tend to slowly get tired. This is what ive noticed seems to be a common thread.

2 Likes

Its ff half happy frog half ocean maybe 20% perlite. I just finished 2 nl under same lights same basic feeding they was fine…oh all ff nutes as well

Hahaha. My bad MyGuy! U know im rusty on my tag signals. Thanks for earlier tho. Felt like old times :joy::joy:

1 Like

Finally figured it out. The plants almost dead and its calcium. All my plants are now showing signs. Of calcium deficiency.
So now …do I either give it a heavy dose of cal mag only and ph 6.2. Or do I let it dry out first?

1 Like

Get that calmag in there! I was thinking cal myself (good catch BTB) but not tryna jump the gun. Dont nuke her. Most calmags have a good bit of N in it, but give her a full fledged dose

1 Like