Whats wrong here

anybody know whats causing this on the top of my plant? environment is where it needs to be for ph ppm humidity and temp.

2 Likes

Looks to me like your plant is craving some phosphorous. The demand goes up when it starts flowering.

2 Likes

Or the temps are cold.

2 Likes

I’m not seeing any of the other growth affected, leaning towards some natural coloring. What’s your grow space temp average? @Low is absolutely on point with your stage of flowering needing a little more PK :love_you_gesture:

5 Likes

If it’s temp I’ll be envious. My spaces over winter was fluctuating 20° F day/night with no real change in color, aside from what I’d assume is genetics. Or maybe I’m just greedy and wanted more. LOL. One day!

3 Likes

Winters are my best runs but only got the Purple Kush to come out this time :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes

Love it. I’ve absolutely loved the humidity. :raised_hands:

1 Like

@Low I’ll be sure to give her a good dose then her next feeding thanks for the info :+1:

1 Like

@OGIncognito the daytime is 78 to 80 and lights off 70 to 72

2 Likes

if it helps at all it’s a cream autoflower plant

2 Likes

Just the plant’s “fall” plumage

3 Likes

Just winter colors. P/k is good now. All 3 i just harvested had a ton of purple. Yellowing and leaves dieng worry me more than purples.

3 Likes

Color is beauty

5 Likes

What is that purp bro? Looks like the alaskan purp i just chopped. Man she had color.

1 Like

@VirginiaGrowBoy wow those look amazing, and that purple coloring is awesome

2 Likes