Looks like some nutrient burn.
Could too much cal mag do this
Cal mag typically has nitrogen in it, but I don’t know what else you’ve been adding.
Can you fill out a support ticket for more clarification of your feed schedules?
Experienced community members and expert staff will be better informed and more capable of providing a more informed answer.
COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)
- What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
- Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
- Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
- PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
- PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
- Indoor or Outdoor
- Light system
- Temps; Day, Night
- Humidity; Day, Night
- Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
- AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
- Co2; Yes, No
Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.
Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner
- What strain, raspberry cough(gifted seed)
- Method: hydro- clay pebbles
- Vessels: flood tray
- PH of Water, try to stay as close to 5.8 as possible
- PPM/TDS try to stay as close as possible to 800-1000 ppm
- Light system mars hydro tsl 2000
- Temps; Day, Night day and night 80 degrees and avg 57%rh day and night
- Ventilation system; Yes, vented and 4" fan connected with the flood timer for extra air every two hours
- Co2; No
using flora trio with hard water micro and cal mag
no other nutes floods every two hours for 30 minutes starts 1 hour after lights on and stops 1 hour before lights off.
Also this week switched the feed schedule from veg to transition but these leaves have been doing this for a few weeks now.
Everything looks in line, your ppms are a little high, and that’s why you’re seeing the burned tips. Some plants can handle it just fine. Some can’t.
I would drop it to closer to the 800-900 mark. Most of us have burned tips a little… so it’s not a huge concern.
What nutrients are you using?
Gh. Flora trio. With hardwater micro due to well water with ppm of 600. Then installed r.o. for water for this grow and found was lacking calcium so been adding cal mag.
I can deal with a little burn if not going to hurt production.
Sounds like you’re in good shape.
Tag away if you need anything else in the future! Happy growing!