What's up with leaves?

Leaves just turned yellow with red coloring AL within 2/3 days. 1st pic a couple days ago 2nd pictures yeaterday. Close up to show pattern.

Is this an issue??? 1/2 weeks from harvest. 8th week of flower ends on thurs. Is this an issue or just finishing up???

2 Likes

If you have stopped nutrients then the plant will start feeding on itself, which isn’t a bad thing. If you only plan to go a few more days I definitely wouldn’t worry about it. :v: she looks like she is bulking though

Yup, lack of nutrients or lockout from ph. They may benefit from little more time too.

3 Likes

Quit feeding neuts 5 days ago (2 waterings) PH has been kept at 6.3 to 6.5 the entire grow. Any idea how far away from chop??

Not sure if I should attend the issue or just let go as I’m (I’m thinking)1 to1 1/2 weeks max from chop,chop! Am I wrong about this???

1 Like

Do you have a jeweler’s loupe to check tricome color? Dbrn is a good judge of tricome readiness.

Have seveal loops, can’t see shiit! LOL I can’t see any different in an ticicoms clear,cloudy I just can’t see it (old and well just OLD). I know they are getting close but lack of experience is killing me on just how much MORE TIME. I’m more concerned about waiting too long than too early!

4 Likes

Do you use a smart phone/tablet for this forum or a computer?

Smart phone Android.

1 Like

Me too. Put the loupe on your camera and you should see a small circle which is the scope. Just zoom your phone screen in and make that circle bigger. After that, you just get closer or farther and it will focus once you find the sweet spot.

That’s how you see these clear tricome shots people post.

Also, helpful…try sitting down or at least on your knees so your more stable and not so shaky

3 Likes

Some of the pictures have been done that way but will try harder.

2 Likes

Should I have not stopped neuts. Thought I should stop at about 2 weeks out from weed wacken. If they are locked, what do I do?? PH going in and out are ok.

2 Likes

How long ago did you stop, and what were your ppm levels of last feeding?

2 Likes

Last feed was on 7/10. 3x water since on the 13th,16th,20th. Have been giving water about every 3 days ±. Can’t give ya ppm as haven’t got one yet (I know, this will be remedied.

2 Likes

You’d want to continue the feeding schedule up until your about ready to harvest. Then flush hard

2 Likes

Thought that’s what I was doing. What if anything can be done at this stage?? Or just not worry about it???

1 Like

Your good man. I would just continue to watch tricomes…or pistils and chop when you want to…its your plant after all haha

2 Likes

You should give this a watch.

5 Likes

Thanks for posting this video…

1 Like

Great vidio. According to the vidio all’s good just finishing up eating it’s sugars and getting rid of chlorophyll. Just wish I could see the" tacicoms, "BTW how is it “spelled”. So leave it alone and wait for it to finish?

2 Likes

It is spelled trichomes and @Missiles has a good tricome chart :v:

4 Likes