What's Too Early To Plant?

Got some ILGM Super Lemon Haze, AK-47, and Sour Diesel seeds soaking. All dunked 4 days ago. All popped in about 2 days. Sour Diesel had tail at about 5/8ths long this morning so it went from water glass straight to dirt. All other seeds have tails of about 1/16"-1/8" long. But almost seem to be stalling out.

Also see ILGM recommends just soaking for 72 hours then planting. If i remember correctly.

Should I just leave them in the glass until the tails are 1/2" or longer?
Tails are long enough, go ahead and plant?
Transfer to wet paper towel for couple few days?

I’m sure this has been asked before. Am i missing a topic search bar somewhere?

Anyway, thanks for any advise. Very much appreciated…

2 Likes

I’m not an expert by any means, but if they’re cracked and showing any tail I put them in the soil :seedling:

3 Likes

Oh boy, multiple choice. I like the odds of getting this one right. I’ll go with B. Plant them, in warm moist not damp seedling friendly soil, tail down.

4 Likes

Awesome guys. Thank you…
They getting planted now.

1 Like

if the tails are peeking and you would like them longer, put them in a moistened paper towel using the water were they were in, place in a ziploc and blow some warm lung air in the bag to make like a balloon and put them in the dark for 12 more hours.

1 Like

Move to the damp paper towels clam shell between 2 saucers an you should be good to go in about 24 hours. :v: