Whats this ? send the pros pls help

Im growing chocolatina and i think t.k.o ( wen i pass them from solo cups i mixed up the name tags so i dont know whos who ) indoor grow 24 x48 tent 3 plants started grow dec 2 2020 got them in veg … i got a mini fan a mini humidifier led bulb from homedepot ( got a bestva reflector series 1200w led on the way should be in by tuesday ) humility in am at 65_70 pm 50 60 temp am 70 to 75 pm 60 to 68 no mold problems or bugs … started grow in happy frog … havent transferred the plants from there 7 inch orchid pots ( i used those for the holes so roots get good air ) recently i was told by another grower i needed more dirt in my pots so i got michigans m3 made mix topped my pots off and watered … did some hst and lollipop the plants … now how am i looking and what am i missing any advise helps … this page really helped me last grown get out some bad waters … in advance thanks im tryin to learn the art well first … growing for me not for sale now one of the plants is starting to look like this

1 Like

Do you have pictures of entire plants? 2.5 month old plants in 7" pots seems like asking to be root bound, which can cause a whole bunch of problems. On top of that, you are way beyond being able to use a grow bulb, and your temps are a little low.

I also see no mention of feeding, ppm in out, or ph in out. If you don’t have tools to check this could get you into trouble.

2 Likes

I agree with @dbrn32 on all…

1 Like