What's this. Not seeing any bugs

Hey you guys. Been quiet for a while. Got some pictures from my current outdoor grow. Hold Leaf, Grand Daddy Purple and Chemdawg. Saw some small green catapillars. God some minor leaf damage. What do you think? @garrigan62 @PurpNGold74 @Hogmaster @highcountrygal @nostril

1 Like

Pictures taken today after a real trimming. Find some leaves with holes. Butterfly bush next door, behinds fence. Saw some small green catapillars. Not now…

3 Likes

caterpillars usually chew from the edges in, that looks a bit like leaf hopper damage. Could be wrong though

4 Likes

I was thinking like the pothead Canadian above me. Caterpillars do WICKED damage. That looks like a tiny bug eating/sucking chlorophyll from the inside out.

For ‘pillars id be hunting the stem area. Look for ANY browning. They burrow inside n hode. Fkers are the devil.

For little bugs, its under leaves. And a scope

3 Likes

If you’re seeing them in the day, you can bet you have more at night and early morning.
My advice would be image for caterpillars and

for everything else, including leaf jumping shits. Both are safe to use, all natural, and can be used preventively. I’d do a thorough check on your leaves, especially the undersides and stems/stock the earlier in the morning the better.
Noce looking plants though, keep it up!

3 Likes

Think this weekend I’ll get my son tobcome down and we’ll get a close look. Thinking ill treat them with deadbug anyway. Only 3 plants. How much will I need? Thanks to all. Much appreciated.:wink::mask::v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Well, three plants could be a foot tall or monster trees lol I get mine off Amazon, the huge jug of it. They have a concentrate for $30 make a small or huge batch

1 Like

Much appreciated @Northerlit. Probably a good thing to have around. :mask::v::sunglasses: