What's the weirdest tasting strain you have tried

Mine would be one of my gg4 autos. It taste like makeup smells​:rofl::rofl::rofl: and of course it’s the bigger one out of the two that I’m running :sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

Terpines are largely responsible for taste and smell, but I’m not aware of a terpine, or combination of terpines, that smell like makeup. lol. That’s a new one.

5 Likes

Sour Diesel

2 Likes

Yeah it’s my first also on that terpene. It’s my luck to find a new phenotype of that nature. Going to name it green is the new black…

@DoneDeal What kind of makeup? Lipstick :lipstick:? Blush, eye shadow etc. What brand?

1 Like

@2GreenThumbs , :rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: was going to say Revlon instead of makeup but I didn’t want y’all knowing I ate paint chips and lipstick as a kid :rofl::rofl:.

4 Likes

I was wondering what was going on brother. Ya know when we was kids we all had a bag of liquid mercury we played with, now I read the stuff will seriously mess you up. Nobody told us.

I laugh about the makeup as I had a sister that had lots of it so I use to be current on the makeup.

Cindy Crawford wore Revlon, she was hot

2 Likes

@2GreenThumbs :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl::rofl::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::rofl::rofl: this is why I hangout here!!! More fun than a barrel of monkeys

2 Likes

today would be a choking hazard so I bet it’s gone the way of mercury, and lawn darts

4 Likes

And jacks!!

3 Likes

The strain woody. Taste like straight wood. Gross

2 Likes

@Bluntsmoke :face_vomiting::face_vomiting: no thanks unless you infused it with a kickass steak

2 Likes

Cat piss, smells and tastes like piss…super stoney though.

7 Likes

I can only imagine how it taste. My aunt had a cat piss in her car and it was impossible to ride in.

2 Likes

Itvwas like that too, opening the bag was a decision you had to consider, do I really wanna smoke???

1 Like

Oh that’s bad… Think I would have to sell that car.

2 Likes

Damn that’s bad!! At that moment you realize you are a true smoker​:rofl::rofl::rofl::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::rofl::rofl::rofl::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting::face_vomiting:

2 Likes

I loved lawn darts! :rofl:

1 Like

A little off topic maybe, but back in the hard drug days my buddies and I got some blow that smelled and tasted like somebody’s cat had pissed on it while it was out on a table or something… It was SO strong. And we still put it up our noses… Like an eight ball of it. Talk about living an anti drug commercial. :face_vomiting:

6 Likes

i snorted a few couch cushions in my day :frowning:

4 Likes