What's the minimum veg time

I have six plants 3 are in week 8 and others are in week 4 planted to many was unable to start all together would like to start flowering first week of April not really concerned bout yield as I have more seeds on order

1 Like

2 months minimal Id honestly wanna say could even be 3 months, guess it really just depends on starin as every strain has a different grow period, nice garden they look like they could be flowered by now

The top right plant and those on the left are ready for the switched , but I hate to tell you it will get very crowded and you might not be able to flower all 6 at one time , maybe 3-4 from the space in the photo .

Pig squishy you right it’s a matter of choice , and most importantly the amount of grow space . I seen a plant with 8 colas growed in a 5 gallon bucket that was main lined and supper scrogged.

I had no real alternative but to start my seeds on 12/12. I have too many seeds, little time and space. Haha. I already have pots stacked on top of other pots, creating a pyramid of cannabis. I’m sure it’ll thin out once their sex is determined.

Same here of the 6 plants one has 2 plants don’t know sex yet if it turns out male that will free up some space

Hi, Yoshi think your right may only use 4 1 plant don’t know sex yet so that may free up space going to try and install scrog today will post when finish

I used 1 inch plastic tubing measured to fit inside of grow tent , than I put screws 2 inches apart all the way around the square I built with the tubing and tied nylon string very tight from the screws to make a square pattern . But I’ve seen old fence wire used , and other source of things guys got creative with to build a scrog . I’ll post a picture of what I built .

My own lil creation version of my scrogged .

Nice job I installed mine last night I will shorten legs once. Flowering starts

1 Like

2 Likes

Oh my God dude you have no idea of what you about to accomplish once you get to the end of harvest . But yeah I’ll lower it ah little and start pulling branches back to create more colas , but you got it my friend . Trust me you have no idea , but you will definitely be happy once it finish . My only hope is you writing a written journal in a cheap calendar of what you doing so you have notes to follow on your next grow , it’s what I do on every grow I’ve completed and failed , that way I can go back and follow as a guideline , cause it’s just to much to remember . But hey , I’m serious , after you see the results of this scrog grow , you will be a happy toker with plenty of some killer bud .

1 Like

Now all you have to do is let them stretched through the screen , and make it fill out by all means by tucking every branch until the plant stretches thru and each one that stretch will be nice cola buds . Keep us updated on your progress .

1 Like

Will do yoshi thks for the input hopefully Hillcrest will see my post and give some advice…the scrog master