Whats the longest a auto has taken?

Whats the longest a auto has taken from seed to harvest. I have a Blueberry Glue Auto from Expert Seeds bank. She is 8 weeks out of the soil no sign of flowering yet.

2 Likes

My bid is 17weeks! NLights auto.

3 Likes

Is that to harvest

Yes it was

Ok its a long time did you get much of it

1 Like

That was my 2nd indoor grow, and I think it was around 3 or so Oz. But I was experimenting with lights and garden dirt then, so was willing to accept any positive result in trade for the education. As I recall, there was one NLights auto from the same breeder, same batch#, same sprout date went only 12. So they all respond differently but perhaps good consistent numbers throughout the grow bring better harvest consistency idk!

2 Likes

Wow! Never seen that shape before. Wonder why the branches didn’t grow out more than that. Not sure what kind of light that is but it seems to only get to the very top of the plant.
All I can suggest is to change the light schedule to 12/12 and hope she flowers. I suspect it has “misfired” as autos sometimes do.

4 Likes

I’ll have to reply to this one later. I have an auto at 67 days that’s only been in flower 2 weeks

2 Likes

I had an ILGM Blueberry auto go 18 1/2 weeks before I got 45% amber trics.

3 Likes

friday-meme

4 Likes

My strong gut feeling is overwatering.

Cannabis plants’ willingness to shoot side branches is directly tied into into its watering habits. Even without topping, cannabis side branch growth will begin on its own if your watering frequency is on point. In this case, I think inadequate light is also a major contributing factor.

4 Likes

Ok iv not really over waterd kinda all ways underwaterd till i knew. This is my first ever grow so i did not do lst or top her the little side branches was there just dont think they where getting light i have a fair blue clf 150w grow light over her and a 200w red cfl.
Was more just wondering was it only me

Ill give it a go its a cfl i cut the leaves to get more light to her she did look diffrent

That was on the 28th may if i switched to the red light will it help or will it strech like hell

1 Like

We’ve seen autos take up to 12 weeks to start flowering. The shortest we’ve seen one flower here in the past couple of years was 2.5 weeks.

3 Likes

Wow 2.5 weeks only thing now is dont no if ill have the space to keep growing her but will keep going and see last i taped her she was 4ft tall

Personally for a auto plant I had a northern light run 16 weeks. Most will finish up by 14 weeks some a little less. :v::+1:

1 Like

Whatever you were doing before the 28th was working well! The nodes were tight, the plant was short and squat, and a topping would have caused your plant to recover wonderfully. Was something changed?

Red is stretch, that’s exactly why anything below 6500K in seedling is not recommended. 6500K T5 bulbs are what I find to be supreme in seedling. Cheap Amazon lights boards and a few other “major brands” skew hard to the red side of the spectrum and are a tremendous hindrance before flower and veg… Unless you want literal inches between node sights and plants all the way to the top of the tent. Changing the distance or intensity of the light will not change this fact.

I tell people all the time that skimping on enough light is like stepping over dollars to pick up pennies. Even if you yield an extra ounce or two every grow, think about how quickly it would pay itself off. Most people find that when they calculate the kW/h on their electric bill, the lights are literally “turning a profit” because the quantity of bud is completely overshadowing the input costs.

Blue is what gives you nice tight nodes. Additionally, the inverse square law tells us that light dissipates exponentially, meaning the bottom 1/2 to 3/4 of your plant may as well in darkness. Those CFLs are best when you have a perfectly even canopy and only a few inches of penetration.

1 Like

Ok so much for 8 weeks doe. If i put the red light over it will it help put her in to flower

2 Likes

Flip your light schedule to 12/12 to force flowering :love_you_gesture:

2 Likes