What's the fastest auto on the markey... from seed to harvest . Also easiest to grow as well. What company has them as well?

indoor-grow

Looking for some opinions o. The fastest …best genetic. From the most reputable seed bank(in peoples opinion…dont worry I do love my ilgm seeds !)

I know the RQS diesel auto and the zkittlez auto are suppose to be 9 weeks from seed to finish. I just dropped 2 of the Zkittlez to test. @Missiles has a RQS diesel going right now and is about half way through with it I think.

1 Like

As far as ILGM goes(these are flowering times):

52 days - Super Skunk Auto
55 days - Blueberry Auto
56 days - AK-47 Auto
56 days - Bergman’s Gold Leaf Auto
56 days - Cheese Auto
56 days - Girl Scout Cookies Extreme Auto
56 days - Gorilla Glue Auto
56 days - Northern Lights Auto
56 days - OG Kush Auto
56 days - White Widow Auto
58 days - Amnesia Haze Auto
58 days - Lowryder Auto

The owners of this forum (that are kind enough to provide it for us) would probably prefer that only ILGM seeds get discussed here…

4 Likes

@Missiles so can you post for us your pics of your rqs diesel you have going now ? I actually have a few of those myself. Also as many of you may or may not know I also have 4 ilgm super skunk autos going right now and are about 17 days from sprout as of right now . They look great to me but I’m a new grower so I still have a ways to go before I know if I’m doing it right or not . Lol .

2 Likes

Also have a question as to if it is wise to do autos in a 5gal dec setup ? Just thought I’d try it and do a comparison grow. Took my 2nd to least grown plant as the hydro tester. I thought it would be a good idea so I could kinda get my feet wet in both aspects of the soil and hydro growing mediums …any thought or suggestions ?

1 Like

I sure will. I’ll get you a picture in the morning as soon as lights come on. She’s not that big though she’s only about 12 days above soil :grin:

1 Like

Thank you mam ! I’m sure she is still a beauty. Also I have a question …if you know about dwc? I have it on my 18/6 timer as well ? Can it be off or does it have to run 24hrs as well ?

2 Likes

You’re very welcome :wink: I’m not too sure about dwc but a couple people might like @DoobieNoobie @Myfriendis410 or @Covertgrower :wink:

2 Likes

Thank you for the help and name drops . I’ll definitely keep them in mind from now on for q’s about my hydro grow .

1 Like

Not a problem at all. I may not have answers but I usually can lead you to the ones that will :wink: anytime you’re not sure just ask.

2 Likes

Here you go @Ncgreenthumber she is only 12 days above soil here. We will see if she’s a true 60-day plant or not :wink:

here is the first plant I ever grew it is a purple kush and it was a true 9 week Harvest. She is 64 days above soil in this pic

6 Likes

I can assist with basic questions, but far from an expert in this field. @Ncgreenthumber

3 Likes

I’ll help if I can and try to find someone if I can’t.

4 Likes

Just to be clear you can mention strains from other seed banks
But no links to competitors site or mention the name of seed bank refer to them using initials

7 Likes

@Missiles I pray she is from ilgm ??? Jesus she is was the stuff that dreams are made of !

1 Like

May I ask what how much she blessed you with after all was said and done ?

1 Like

I run my air pumps non stop. I would be ok it being on a timer going on and off constantly but would never want it off for that long at a time.

1 Like

About 2 ounces dry. She was good smoke though :wink:

3 Likes