What's the difference?

Got a friend who was running same strain as me outdoors (I’m inside). Why is my crop waaaay more dank than his? My light is mostly blue but I just added an HLG. All his strains smell pretty peppery. I thought maybe it was his cure process or sunlight temps so I showed him what I do and it’s still the same. Kinda weird cuz I’m pulling all sorts of flavors and his are like meh.

There are so many factors that come into play anything we might say would just be a wild guess.
Just be glad your crop is good. :sunglasses:

3 Likes

I had one strain that actually had a peppery smell to it. It smoked fine but I can’t remember the name of it.

From what I’ve read some strains will do better outdoors while the same strain indoors won’t do as good and vice versa.

Way to many factors that can influence the crop.

2 Likes

Far too many variables.

Nutes
Temps
Humidity
Lighting
Soil
The list goes on.

3 Likes

The fact that every strain he has smells the same makes me feel like it’s the soil you know? 8 strains that all smell the same is just wild. I’m glad I don’t have that issue. I want the yield but we like Maryland, we came for Terps

1 Like

Iam growing 2 blueberry autos, they were planted a week apart, same everything, 2 totally different looking and smelling plants. Its crazy

1 Like

You don’t have the near harsh conditions that he does outside you can put them in your perfect conditions in doors and that makes all the difference in the world I can tell a huge difference between when I grow outside and when I grow inside same or different

3 Likes

Outdoor high temps and humidity in MD can wreak havoc on the terpenes during late flower.

Growing indoors one can make everything optimal, not so much outdoors.

My best indoor grows blow my best outdoor grows away. BUT, my outdoor yield per plant is wayyyyyyy bigger. You can’t beat the sun. Plus it’s free!

2 Likes