What's the best autoflower ilgm has

I’m looking for the best auto from ilgm. I have the GG4 going now. I want dense nugs… high thc

2 Likes

I got tore up on GSCE. Frosty, sticky. Munchies like crazy

6 Likes

ILGM Gorilla Glue and Girlscout Cookie Extreme are 2 very reliable autos. I’ve grown tons of each and never had a bad one.

6 Likes

I to am going to go with the GSCE great high and hard nugs

3 Likes

Unfortunately I can not weigh in on that discussion I have no experience with ILGM genetics. But I love this website just the same.

2 Likes

I haven’t had one bad experience with ILGM. It comes down to your growing technique. I’ve grown just about every strain they have. Their Durban Poison is the :bomb: B, Maui Wowie is a kick in the pants, SourD is rocking, Jack Herer kicks butt, Banana Kush is smooth and calming and finally… Green Crack is 100% CrackAlaka!! There are many variables when it comes to growing weed. Key thing is to keep a log of your grow. You will see what works and more importantly… What doesn’t…

2 Likes

Greetings and thank you for your time,
I have now my second grow of Granddaddy purple auto’s. You can check out @ new guy grows auto’s. I am going with GG#4 Next grow. Keep in mind strains are like people, in such you have humans and we are all different, in other words do not expect everyone to be perfect. Every time I grow them, it’s like Forest Gump said, it’s like a box of chocolates you never know what you get. Now clones, from a good mother, there you go total different.
Take care and thanks for your time.

3 Likes

I’m growing my 5th WW auto and they’re not bad

3 Likes

@SheilaT
I bought 10 gold leaf and 10 WW auto plus 10 free a little over a year ago. I germinated 3 gold leaf and 6 WW auto since then and only one WW auto didn’t make it due to my mistakes.

1 Like

All the bud I’ve seen grown here from ILGM genetics have looked outstanding and get rave reviews but I unfortunately live where I can not purchase them.:pleading_face:

I am on my second grow of wwa. Running a perpetual on white widow autos until i get different seeds. Good strong i even mainlined one but havent harvested the big 2nd run yet

6 Likes

Those are massive buds. What are you feeding and what lights? @Tophr72

Ty. 9 weeks of flower. Fox farms trio nutes once a week. Mars hydro fc-e4800.

1 Like

That’s a pretty sweet idea with those rings.

Thx man

Honestly gromies its my first time ever to get multiple bud sites(11 bot pic & 12 on topaverage sized bud) with a four inch diameter buds. Super excited allthough the big buds will take longer to dry. The wait should weigh out lol.

1 Like

10 weeks of :blossom: next wed. Woot

Jus waitin fer the trics to start to turn amber

Shoot i forgot to mention i run a four bulb by 4’ T5 for vegging. 20-4

Update. Big 12 bud plant 301grams. Other 5 oz. Very good smoke and i made oil of the cuttings. Top shelf

1 Like