What's he got cooking?

Hope you are feeling better soon Chef… :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: harvest flowers for you and Mrs. Chef. :beers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you my friend @CooterJuice :beers:

1 Like

:joy: cut through like butter.

1 Like

Today is a better day brother. Feels like I might be turning the corner. Lol. Appreciate you Nugz!

5 Likes

Yeah I was wondering if those are Fiskars bolt cutters :crazy_face:

4 Likes

Glad you are on the way to recovery… That crap damn near killed me back in Aug 2020 and then followed up with pneumonia. :pray: :v:

2 Likes

I’m so happy you’re here with us my brother. :pray:
It is scary how shitty you feel with it. It’s nothing like the flu. I’ve been on a cocktail of zinc , musinex , vitamin C , and pedialite. I’m really surprised how much better I’m currently feeling. Body aches and fever all gone. Just some lingering congestion :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

Glad to hear you getting that fire lit again Brother :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

2 Likes

They’re Fiskars for sure brother. We call them Cindy. :rofl:
Best loppers I’ve ever owned. :call_me_hand::beers:

1 Like

Definitely feeling better Nugz! Gettin ready to finally hit up some tree. :rofl::beers::metal:

2 Likes

Great news Brother… fire in the hole :+1: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

3 Likes

Great job Mr and Mrs Chef!

4 Likes

Damn it Brother! Hate hearing of the illness and sending :pray::pray:. Give the wife a big hug and bud for her hard work! Congrats on the harvest :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thank you my friend @Underthestairs :beers::metal:

3 Likes

Thank you so much @OGIncognito :pray:

I’m feeling much much better now brother. I don’t know what I’d do without her :joy:
Been together 26 years and married for 24 :beers:

7 Likes

Sounds like y’all are a Great couple my friend! She’s definitely a keeper :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Great 2 hear you feeling better brother

2 Likes

Hell yeah Great to hear you’re felling better.

2 Likes

Thank you my Hermanos! @SilvaBack203 @plumbdand :beers:

3 Likes

Glad your feeling better Mr. Chef!!! Now git at it!! :grin::beers:

2 Likes