What's he got cooking?

:rofl: just read that on your journal and said that I may surprise him next auto run and drop some bloody skunk beans. That plant is the reason why I wanted to grow some purp! It was so pretty to watch growing.

2 Likes

That color onnthe bud is nice

2 Likes

@The_Chef i know right lmao ! Just the awesome pictures you get from growing them is worth it. Hahahaha it really was such a cool thing to watch the first time i grew one. So now im hooked lol

2 Likes

:rofl: I’m hoping I actually like the smoke. I’ve never been a fan of sleepy weed. The thing that’s promising is 1 that it’s sativa dominant and 2 I pluck the plants with very minimal amber. Like almost none :joy:

5 Likes

I think you picked the perfect time…they looked amazing. I damn near drooled on myself :sunglasses:

1 Like

@The_Chef i garentee youll love it !! Even if it turns out to be a nighttime smoke lol . My stuff i can smoke any time a day . But i do have a high tolerance lol. But you gotta let me know if yours does what mine does. Now that the buds are fully dried and cured if i break them up with my fingers and like press really hard to break it up nice and fine it legit turns my entire fingers purple lol almost like theres dye in the plant or something its crazy ive really mever seen anything like it lol. If i didnt grow it myself i would swear that someone did something to it to make it that purple lol

4 Likes

:rofl: that’s going to be one of the hardest things to explain to my friends and family. So I have an album of pics to prove that I didn’t paint them or some shit :man_facepalming::joy:

I’ve been buying weed for over 30 years and I personally have never seen weed this purple. Some would have maybe slightly purple hairs , or some shit I thought looked purple in the crevices. Even stuff that I bought that was said to be purple haze never looked like these plants. It really is crazy to look at.

5 Likes

That’s all you Brother! Well done and hope to see more like the purple goddess :love_you_gesture:

3 Likes

Thank you brother OG! Absolutely appreciate all your help and support along the way :pray: :beers::metal:

2 Likes

You have inspired me to get a purple run going. That monster above is something out of a book man, stunning plant for real :v:

1 Like

Thank you my friend! :pray::beers:

1 Like

Haha ahhh awesome! Let me know how the smoke is once you try her! I just received my first sponsor pack from FastBuds today too

That’s all the fastbuds ones I have, and I have another surprise one coming soon with my bags and ashtray and stuff :rofl:

5 Likes

@Se7en yo that’s pretty cool dude!! :sunglasses:

1 Like

It is brother! Super happy with it, told me to let them know when I’m done with most of them and they’ll send some more :sunglasses::heart_eyes:

1 Like

I gotta lot of catching up to do. Sorry folks if you thought I was ignoring any of you. It’s been a brutal week of work and I’m finally home and winding down.
Time for some beers and buds :metal::beers::rofl:

7 Likes

Cheers brother… time for a stiff drink and a relaxing fatty :beers: :rofl: :rofl: :man_facepalming: :sunglasses:

2 Likes

@Se7en howd you score that sponser if you dont mind me asking ? Been looking to getting into that myself. If you could point me in the right direction i would appreciate it. Thanks buddy !

2 Likes

Hell yeah brother just Chuck them an email, and ask them how you can become a sponsor to grow their seeds, they’ll ask you what they want from you, which is basically just to upload regular grow diaries of their seeds in the grow diaries website,
Email: info@2fast4buds.com

Let me know how ya get on :wink: @Flipdawg08

1 Like

its all good brother, its really hard to keep up lol, it is for me

1 Like

No need for the apology my brother!! Hope you enjoyed your well deserved beers and buds after a long week! Always appreciate it a lot more after a long week in my opinion! :sunglasses::muscle:t2:

4 Likes