What's he got cooking?

Need your eyes @NUG61 . Compared to the 4x8 chop of the Amnesia Haze. This Dark Devil has more amber which I’m not worried about. They’re not my best trich pics but here they are :rofl:

7 Likes

For my tastes they look ready Chef. I see almost 100% milk and like you said a touch of amber. I would sharpen my cutters and take her :yum::sunglasses::v::heart:

3 Likes

Done deal brother! You and I like the same buzz so that’s why I tagged you my friend. I’ll post some pics of this beautiful girl here shortly! Thanks grow bro! :metal::beers:

2 Likes

Man that color is awesome :heart_eyes:

You telling me my gurls ready 2 chop n im saying your lady way over due 2 chop lol

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl: that’s too damn funny Hermano!

1 Like

Love the purple on the bud 2

2 Likes

Well folks. Here’s this beautiful girl. She’s coming down tonight. This is absolutely my best grown plant! I tried like hell to get this 4x4 to the next level. The 4x8 was my first grow and I learned a lot from you incredible people and this is the result. Sincerely, my friends. I appreciate the hell out of you! Thank You! :pray:

13 Likes

There may be a second plant tonight :drooling_face:

3 Likes

Damn she is such a beautiful lookin strain man! We’ll done brother

2 Likes

Gorgeus and so beautiful with that purple man. Congratulations

2 Likes

Absolutely beautiful

2 Likes

Wow wow wow :star_struck: :star_struck: wow wow :star_struck: :star_struck:
(That’s all I have to say about that) “forest gump voice” :muscle::muscle:

3 Likes

Absolutely stunning Chef… a beautiful piece of work my friend. ⚘⚘⚘⚘⚘harvest flowers for you on an amazing grow brother :sunglasses::v::heart::clap::clap::clap::clap::+1:

2 Likes

heart eyes drool

5 Likes

Yep… She’s coming to the party :partying_face: :rofl::metal:

Dark Devil #2

15 Likes

Just as stunning… BRO…those are BEAutiful :muscle: :rose: :+1: :beers: :sunglasses: :peace_symbol: :heart:

1 Like

@The_Chef That Dark Devil is one helluva good looking lady. Her shades are spectacular. What’s her strain mixture and %’s? It’s a gorgeous plant.

2 Likes

Damn man you using a Ouija board or Voodoo, what! She’s incredible!

2 Likes

that is so cool

1 Like