What's he got cooking?

seguro lo hare hermano :joy:

1 Like

Y’all gonna make me throw some pig Latin up in here!!
:flushed::grin::sunglasses:

2 Likes

Now that I can understand :joy::+1::v:

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: i don’t know why bacon tacos came to mind when I read that :man_shrugging::joy:

2 Likes

Lmao efcha :sunglasses:

1 Like

:rofl::laughing::joy: love y’all

2 Likes

Tracked down the stinky. I’m going into wk 5 of flower on my autos, do you think I could zap them with a bit of this in the final few wks before the flush?

3 Likes

Absolutely bro! They’ll love it.

2 Likes

@The_Chef thanks again for another tip. I appreciate all the advice in here, very cool space.

3 Likes

May I suggest one of these…

It’ll come in VERY handy with that foul juice!!
But man do the plants love it!!

2 Likes

:rofl: that’s too damn funny man, but it’s the truth. It’s so foul. The first time I opened it I set it down and ran out of the room gagging. I’ve learned to breath through the mouth now when using it :joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

Wanted to ask you @Graysin if you happen to use any bloom boosters for autos? I have a bag of MPK in the drawer for my photos. Was just wondering if I can use it for autos.

2 Likes

I used it on the Northern Lights autos I grew. I think I ran it for 4 weeks.

1 Like

Yep! I treat my autos almost exactly the same as my photos.

1 Like

Just what I wanted to hear. Do you do the
2-2-2-1.2 ? Or do you do something different? I’ve seen 2-2.7-2-1.2 but not sure about it. I did the first one with my photos.

1 Like

I use @Nicky ’s feed “chart”

Jack’s 321 standard mix & used for veg= 3.6/2.4/1.2

Booster mix= Jacks Part A/ Cal nitrate (Part B) / Epsom salts / MKP

2/2.7/2/1.2

Flower mix= 3.8/2.2/1.2.

If calcium issues try 3.7/2.5/1.1

4 Likes

:ok_hand::smiley_cat:

Works for me

3 Likes

That big bottle of Photosynthesis gonna have the house smelling like the sewer 4 a bit :laughing:

2 Likes

I can’t believe how awful that stuff is bro. I dread having to open it every time. Today is the day too :nauseated_face::crazy_face::joy:

1 Like

I just ordered a gallon jug of it! :rofl:

1 Like