What's he got cooking?

hope you don’t mind if i stalk you for a while :blush:

1 Like

Welcome aboard. Happy to have ya :grin:

Like the frames. Off to a good start. I’m pulling up a seat :toilet:

2 Likes

Totally yeah - BIG ups on the framework!!
i also dig the construction fencing! What size are the squares on it? It looks smaller than the orange fencing grid that I’m used to ripping down on sites. LOL!

• I did not rip it down! JK!! But as a former surveyor I discovered it to always be in the wrong place at the wrong time! LOL!
1 Like

Thanks bro! Happy to have ya :call_me_hand:

They’re 2" x 2" squares. Thanks a ton man!

I’m in if you have room for another! Extremely nice setup. In the third pic, what lights were those where the plants were along the wall?

1 Like

Those lights are Famurs tf1200’s. They’re not bad for seedlings maybe early veg. Amazon has them. Bought them before I knew anything about lights and before I joined here. I have a closet full of chinese Amazon lights :joy:

Thanks for stopping by :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

It looks like you’ve got HLG working overtime for you! Nice lights.
It’s good to see you have plans to run auto’s also. That Diablo in a 4x4 should make them extremely happy.

2 Likes

Yeah… I wasted way too much money on Amazon lights. Bought some 550 rspecs and was happy with them. Then my ocd kicked in with “What if?” :joy:
Then I debated between the Scorpion rspec and diablo and @dbrn32 gave me the breakdown of the two and it was a no brainer from there. @Flipdawg08 helped me out a ton too because I knew he had one and loved it. The rest is history lol.

5 Likes

I feel ya, that " WHAT IF" Is the worst feeling of All. If im happy with something i forget how much i spent , if i dont like it i remember every day!

4 Likes

That’s exactly it :joy:

2 Likes

I want tag along

2 Likes

My man! Thanks for stopping by :call_me_hand:

Wicked set up! Set to watch

2 Likes

That’s awesome! I’m really excited that you’re here bro! Now you can catch my thievery in action :joy::joy::joy:
I totally stole your scrog build :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Need all the help I can get. :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Looks like you are killing it. Happy to follow!

3 Likes

A bit of an update on things. Flipped to 12/12 on Thursday. Still moving and spreading things out in the net. The MPK regiment has got them going bonkers and I’m sure the stretch has something to do with it lol. It’s literally like playing wack a mole :joy:
The wife is handling nute nights and tucking while I’m away for work until Thursday :grimacing:

Here’s a few pics before I hit the road this morning. Please let me know if you see anything of concern. :call_me_hand:

11 Likes

Looks amazing

2 Likes

Really appreciate that Silva! That birds eye pic above made me think of you bro. That catalog pic of yours. :beers:

1 Like