Whats happening

Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

6 Likes

Overall I think your plants look good the lime green new growth would be normal.
Good luck :v:

3 Likes

I have one plant that is ligth green and the rest are dark green. I thought it might be a nutrient problem. Thanks for the reply.

1 Like

Of course, keep an eye on them, but healthy plants can be a bit different colors from each other, even the same strain from the same seed bag.

5 Likes

They are looking very nice to me! :blush::v:

1 Like

They look pretty good. These were mine earlier in my current run. My leaves were dark green. Possibly from too much nitrogen in the soil. Then new growth started lightening up and they’ve been ok ever since. These were Northern Lights and Gold Leaf.

3 Likes

Thanks, they look about the same. Mine is purple punch.

2 Likes

I see what looks like what is referred to as “painted nails”. The tips of your leaves are turning yellow. This is a sign of being on the edge of overfeeding. Not a problem unless it continues. Just my thought. Other than that everything looks good.

3 Likes

Thanks for the input, going to try just water.

No need to do that. I was letting you know what I saw so you would be aware. Keep doing what your doing, just observe and watch and react if it gets worse. Do you see what I see?

1 Like

Sounds good, its my second grow, just trying to learn. I’ve only gave them there second feeding and going with a light feed. The dirt is supposed to feed for a couple of weeks before i started feeding.

2 Likes