What's happening with my plants?

Can anyone tell me what’s happening to my plant? She’s about 5 weeks old from seed and this leaf growth worries me. I have her in a 15 gallon grow bag with basic soil. I added cottonseed meal, bone meal, a little bit of sulfur to fix the PH, chicken manure, perlite, with some fish and guano fertilizer.

3 Likes

i’ve never heard of fish and poop before…lol where did you find that?

1 Like

:joy: LOL! Awesome.

Looks like something is eating the leaf. Fish and Poop…what a cool name

Check the underside of the leaves. That looks like critter/ bug damage.

Yep that’s a new one on me too!

1 Like

I got the fish and poop from Orchard Supply Hardware here in California. There’s nothing on the underside of the leaves that I can see. I was actually trying to find out about the top plant. The leaves look over watered but I only water them twice a week and she’s the only one that’s showing these signs. Out of 6 plants in all the same grow medium and same size bags.

1 Like

@Novicetoker
I’m an extreme noob on growing. Could you tell me what the signs of over watering are??? Trying to learn as much as i can.

Thanks
Jim

@latewood can you help?

drooping leaves basically. Same as for underwatering @jim001

I’ve looked at your pics and I have no idea of what is going on for pic 1. Pic 2 looks like bugs are eating your plant.

@Majiktoker @Countryboyjvd1971 @BIGE @Hawkeye_diesel @Matthew420 @TxGrowman @kabongster @Donaldj

Any thoughts on the pics in post 1?

2 Likes

in pic 2 the mirror image leaf is plum gone! eating or burning i’mnot sure

Looks like something eatin to me in the second picture, the first picture I’m not sure about. Fill.out a support ticket, I can get one or someone will beat me to it. How many nodes does the plant have?

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

ILGM Support Ticket:

What is the strain and type(unknown bag seed, strain name, regular seeds, feminized seeds, auto-flower, etc)?

Indoor or Outdoor? If outdoor, planted in ground or in a container?

Size of space (max height and area, length/width)?

Soil or Hydro? Type of Medium used? System type?

pH? Of the soil or medium (root zone/reservoir/run-off) and of the water and/or nutrient mix that is fed to the plant?

Type and strength of nutrients used? NPK? EC/TDS/PPM levels? Of what you feed it as well as what is in the water by itself and in the soil/medium (run-off), or reservoir.

Temperature? Day vs. night temp or highest and lowest temps? Root zone temps?

Humidity %? Day vs. night

Light system/watts/lumens/FLUX/PAR?

Ventilation system? Size? CFM? CO2? AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier?

Number “weeks/days” from into Season, Vegetative Growth or Bloom/flowering?

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer. Feel free to elaborate, but try to be brief and to the point. Short and to the point questions and/or facts will help us help you

I agree @bob31 it does appear like there’s something eating the leaves on pic #2 pic 1 looks like a possible ph or issue or nute issue I don’t have. Y glasses with me so I’m having a hard time making out exactly what going on
@Hogmaster any thoughts here or @ktreez420 ?

1 Like

They look deformed to me in pic1? No? @Countryboyjvd1971

1 Like

Yeah they are a bit twisted which is a sign of ph being off but also could be caused by a nute issues
But I’m not will to place a bet on what’s going on since my view is a bit blurry with out my glasses hahahahaha I did blow it up and looks like nute burn starting?

1 Like

pH issue is my bet ! That or heat issue from lights? Might be a Nitrogen issue, looks like there is plenty of N there, Maybe too much. The Guano can have high nitrogen in it, depending on the source of the guano.

2 Likes

I think something might be nibbling on one of your girls there my friend I’ve only had that issue when it was a bug issue

1 Like

Yeah I tbink you guys are right it’s probably related to pH ok waiting for the ticket to be filled out!

1 Like

I’ll join in with a probably a pH issue…weird wrinkling leaves usually point to a pH imbalance causing a lockout or toxicity.

3 Likes

Yeah I’m talking about the second picture on the bottom with the holes in the leaves the top picture is at PH issue it looks like to me

3 Likes

pH fluctuation is my guess, but we’ll see what the support ticket indicates

:v::evergreen_tree::evergreen_tree:

1 Like