Whats going on with this plant

This is a biscotti 3 weeks left in bloom and these litttle things are grow

ing looks like seeds but the are opening up never seen this before help what is going on

1 Like

Looks like nanners to me @willie2397.
Some people try to pluck them but most harvest instead. Let’s tag a couple folks that are more familiar with them. @Myfriendis410. @PurpNGold74.
They will have a better description of the situation. :wink::+1::v:

2 Likes

what is that good or bad

Not good. Think it’s signs of hermi and could seed ur girl and any others in the area.

i have one beside it cut a bud today no seeds

2 Likes

I’m not 100% on the full translation but it’s trying to pollinate itself as a last ditch effort. Can be caused by stress. Light leaks ,high temps , etc. The other fellas will be along soon with a plan.

2 Likes

Those look like nanners or bananas: male flower on female plant. Just because you don’t have seeds NOW doesn’t mean you won’t LATER (which you absolutely will). Your call on what to do. pick em off and move forward and risk other plants or harvest now.

3 Likes

Thanks my friend. :wink::v:

1 Like

tomany to pic that seed came out of a biscotti bud i smoke want ever plant them a gain

2 Likes

You’ve got very far developed pollen sacs.
Get some fine tweezers and pluck them out. That’s probably hermie pollen so don’t use it.

That’s probably why the seed was in the bud in first place. Plant it came from hermed producing the seeds you pulled out and planted. Since that how the seeds were created that trait is programmed into seeds.

2 Likes