What's going on with my outdoor clone? Do I need to add cal-mag?

lower leaves are turning yellow. upturned ends. i have been battling spider mites but think this may be a cal-mag issue? i read that i can add 2 tablespoons of dolomite lime to a gallon of RO water and that will help. i am using ffof soil.

thanks!

1 Like

Fill this out the best you can… Someone will be able to help you, but you’re above my level of knowledge with this one.

COPY/PASTE: This “Support Ticket” into your forum post.
Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so = NA

Strain; Type, Bag seed, or NA

Soil in pots, Hydroponic, or Coco?
System type?

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir?

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS

Indoor or Outdoor
Light system, size?

Temps; Day, Night

Humidity; Day, Night

Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,

Co2; Yes, No

1 Like

Strain; Blue Dream Feminized IGLM seeds
Soil in pots
System type? NA

PH of runoff or solution in reservoir? 6.2

What is strength of nutrient mix? EC, or TDS NA

Outdoor
Light system, size? NO lights

Temps; Los Angeles
Humidity; Los Angeles
Ventilation system; No

AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier, NA

Co2; No

Soil PH is 6.8 today

That looks like one confused plant…

Back to this support ticket thing…

Soil composition? What kind of soil is she in? Any compost or other amendments added?

PPM/TDS/EC… all essentially thr same thing. A count of the total dissolved solids (basically nutrients) in you soil. Kind of a ‘what kind of nutrients and at what strength’ type of question.

Would love to get these answered. But have to ramble a bit…

Ok. She has a ton going on… like alot. Looks like she flowered previously and is midways into a HEAVY reveg. The single finger leaves extending out of calyxes are a dead giveaway.

That leads to another question (or group of question…). When did you plant the seed? Was ot always outdoors? Did it start to flower, then start back growing leaves… around Juneish?

Ok ramble almost done. Big problem you asked about. The clawing. Tips burned on leaves and clawing = too much nitrogen… and the leaves pointed straight up like that means environmental stress… namely light/heat/transpiration. Guessing July in LA, with that many leaves to close? She’s on fire midday. Add in too much Nitrogen and she’s literally burning.