What's going on with my leaves

I am quite familiar with GH flora series and use the same Cal mag I think you should see some improvement with the simple increase

1 Like

Update the already affected leaves got worse but tops looking fine

There also was algae and blackish mold starting on rockwool so added the black covers

I know nothing about Hydroponics but I’d be highly concerned with mold.

@Covertgrower @TDubWilly saw you guys on some hydro topics. Thoughts?

1 Like

It looks like you got the nutrients figured out, the mold issues, isn’t good. I have advice, but don’t want to give wrong advice.
@Donaldj @Bogleg @peachfuzz

Is the rockwool getting wet?

2 Likes

I personally would be inclined to follow the advice and direction of this guy. He is far more advanced than myself.

1 Like

Rockwool is getting wet seems like after I covered it they have white powder on them now

As soon as your roots reach the water you need to turn off the top feed drippers or else your going to end up with trunk rot and your plant will damp off…:wink:

:v::sunglasses:

3 Likes

Should they be worried about the mold and algae? I feel like that’s something that will come up again if they don’t do something serious now… But I also don’t grow hydro :sweat_smile:

Not if it’s dry :wink:

1 Like

Top feeders now turned off thank you

1 Like

I re you using hydroguard or flora kleen?

I highly recommend hydrogard and orca if your not running a sterile grow… ie hydrogen peroxide… :wink:

:v::sunglasses:

1 Like

Im not using either of those but I did try a hydrogen peroxide and water mix and sprayed the rockwool but no effect

Peroxide kills mold and algae but covering reduces it forming and yes turn off top feed a dry top layer helps

2 Likes

Another update the effected leaves are curling up is that concerning or are those just going to die and fall off

Another day later

Hey @MyDude it helps if you tag someone if you had a question. The affected leaves from the previous issues will not recover. Closely examine new growth, so the same deficiencies don’t come back.
From what I can see in the pictures, the new growth looks good.

1 Like