Whats going on with my girl?

Its Day 25 on this Blue Dream Auto. The first picture was taken today, and the second yesterday. She is in happy frog soil pre amended with Gaia green 4-4-4 and 2-8-4. 75/25 ratio for the pre amended soil. She got her first top dressing 8 days ago at one last 75/25 ratio of 4-4-4 and 2-8-4. I have 3 other plants running the same soil And tent, this is the only one acting up at the moment. I even have another Blue Dream that is doing just fine. Im assuming its an immobile deficiency because its only showing on the newer growth. Im just absolutely terrible at diagnosing. This is my second run in total.

4 Likes

Anyone?

1 Like

Still a noob so @OGIncognito @Spiney_norman

Looks like a nutrient excess to me. A runoff TDS and PH would be helpful for diagnosis.

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

-What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed (photo or auto)
-Age of plant
-Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
-Vessels: Type and capacity of container (fabric, plastic, etc)
-PH and TDS of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
-PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
-Method used to measure PH and TDS
-Indoor or Outdoor if indoor, size of grow space
-Light system List brand and wattage/spectrum
-Actual wattage draw of lights
-Current Light Schedule
-Temps; Day, Night
-Humidity; Day, Night
-Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
-AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
-Co2; Yes, No

If growing Hydro some additional questions:

-DWC? RDWC? Autopots? Ebb and Flow? Other?
-Distance of liquid below net pot (DWC)
-Temperature of reservoir
-TDS of nutrient solution
-Amount of air to solution

Always try to upload a clear picture in white light of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

4 Likes

Appreciate the tag @Gronasbros. Does look like a little excess. Curious on why you’re mixing the the 2 NPKs fertilizers :love_you_gesture:

1 Like

@OGIncognito im new in general. I just watched some videos and read some forums on here that said that you can mix more all purpose 4-4-4 and Bloom 2-8-4 dry amendments into soil just larger amounts 4-4-4 in the beginning and larger 2-8-4 in later stages

1 Like

I grow using gaia as my organic ammendments. Typically if i pre ammend the soil i will not add any nutrients until at least week six of my grow. If im growing autos then i will use only the 284 for flowering as my ammendments. If im growing photos depending on when im going to flip ill usually go 1 tablespoon 444 for every gallon im growing in. And 2 tablespoons 284 per gallon when i flip. That usually gets me through another 4-5 weeks and ill ammend 1 more time just using 284. It looks like you are really high on nitrogen to me.

1 Like

Honestly i think you will be just fine. Gaia is pretty forgiving just water her hard for a few days.

cannabis-nutrient-deficiencies-and-excesses-chart
deficiency-chart-748x750-1