Whats going on Werth my babies? GDP in bloom

So I recently moved them to a bigger room, with 3x the light. Then someone on here said I can use both the grow and bloom lights for the bloom, so I turned on both switches on the 3 hydrocrunch lights.

I’m seeing this orange color on some of the leaves… what is that? And how do I fix it?

It kinda looks like a Cal-mag deficiency to me. Here is a Pro from Dover…@Myfriendis410 will know. :+1:

2 Likes

Support ticket please. Actually they look pink to me.
Try and get pictures of the plant in natural light.

Leaves at the bottom like that can mean one thing, and leaves At the top can mean another.
Good luck.

1 Like

COPY/PASTE the below list into your forum post.

Answer these simple questions the best you can.
If you do not know, or do not use something; Just say so; Or post
NA (non applicable)

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable
  • Indoor or Outdoor
  • Light system
  • Temps; Day, Night
  • Humidity; Day, Night
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,
  • Co2; Yes, No

Always try to upload a clear picture of any issues you may have to allow the community to assist you.

Add anything else you feel would help us give you a most informed answer should be included. Feel free to elaborate, but short and to the point questions and facts will help us help you in a more efficient manner :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Can’t see anything under the blurple.

The first pic, of just the leaf, is in kitchen light. I’ll try to get one tomorrow in natural light.

• What strain, Seed bank, or bag seed; GDP from ILGM.
  • Method: Soil w/salt, Organic soil, Hydroponics, Aquaponics, KNF: soil, indoor, not sure if its organic, but its Foxfire Ocean Forrest
  • Vessels: Pots, Grow beds, Buckets, Troths: pots
  • PH of Water, Solution, runoff (if Applicable)
  • PPM/TDS or EC of nutrient solution if applicable: none
  • Indoor or Outdoor: indoor
  • Light system: 3 hydrocrunch lights, both grow and bloom lights on 12 hours a day
  • Temps; Day, Night: haven’t taken since temp Guage stopped working. But pretty warn during the day (summer in high desert, enclosed shed in garage)
  • Humidity; Day, Night: Guage broke, but, humidity is not too high, Night be low
  • Ventilation system; Yes, No, Size: 1 crbon filter and exhaust fan, 2 fans to move air in grow cabinet
  • AC, Humidifier, De-humidifier,: none
  • Co2; Yes, No: no (need to replenish)
1 Like

Was that brand new FFOF soil nutrients wouldn’t need to be added till around the 6th week above ground.

What kind of water are you using?

1 Like

It was brand new. And when I moved them to their new cabinet, I have them another 3 inches of dirt on top. I’m using tap water (its good water here). No nutes. Etc.

1 Like

You will want to get something to measure your ph of your water.

My ph was was off at the start of my grow and i had leaves just like that.

I have a ph and water tester… haven’t checked ph in a while. I will check then the lights come on today