What's going on w/GGAuto?

I have purchased seeds from here before and had wonderful results. However I am having nothing but trouble with these gorilla glue auto’s.
My experience is more with northern lights, blueberry and amnesia Hayes and no trouble. Great yields. But these gorilla glue seeds just won’t take off After sprouting they seem to shrivel or just stop growing I’m doing nothing different than I ever have on many successful grows, is this a common problem ? How many must I have not sprout before I ask for a different batch?

1 Like

Sign in to seed site and go to customer support. Then click on contact ILGM. Let them know what the issue is, generally they are very good about helping resolve issues. :+1:

1 Like

I agree, take some pictures and email the seed shop with explanation of what you’re seeing. I’ve seen you post plants before, so will spare you from running through the basics. But doesn’t hurt to take a look and make sure you didn’t miss something.

1 Like

Yeah you’re both right, that’s what I did waiting on a response…
Just wondered if this was a common problem I haven’t heard about yet… Thanks

1 Like

I’ve had seeds that wouldn’t germinate a couple of times. As far as seeds that germinated and died in the soil, I’ve only had 2 that has done that. ILGM Blueberry CBD beans I had 4 germinate and 2 that died in the soil. I didn’t attempt to get replacements. So I’ll be interested in seeing what they will do with your issue. Please post back here when you get a response :pray:

They maybe have a bad batch of seeds as I had trouble germinating ILGM - Gorilla Glue Auto seeds. Ordered the 10/10 deal (Fall 2020)and managed to grow 3 plants from 14 attempts at germination. Gave last 6 to neighbor who said he could grow them . . . 4 months later he has a 2’" seedling that hasn’t done anything in weeks, except not die. With 4 other strains from ILGM I’ve had 100% germination so far. Support promptly addressed the GGA issue and gave me store credit as refund . . . new seeds (Banana Kush) are 7/7 good so far.

1 Like